News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

man what ever happen to old pking

Started by lucifur, April 05, 2012, 02:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifur

Chaoslancex

haha, where the like button ? cause this pwns everything

Dug

Good old days. Makes me feel we need more input =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Skyro

Wow, I really miss this old Pking.

R.I.P

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Lol everyone brings this up but it's been said like 100 times that he isnt bringing it back
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

No one said anything about bringing it back.

gomes97

If you want u can mayne make à poll.
Like this do you want old pking yes no dont care :)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

robinhood

choc-ice

mis the times when people said to me "spam that choc ice" :P

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

drakedriller

I've already made a poll for old pk  ;D

nate

no need to make a poll. it won't come back, just like blitz won't come back. but lets not focus on the past, lets be excited about future updates  ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Chaoslancex

nobody said anything about bringing anything bacK??? alex just wanted to show everyone how we roll back in the day.. and brian your funny! ahah i dont do such things  ;)

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

James

I really thought old pk'ing was boring. Too many Dharoks sets.

freak m4n

This is obvious not the old-pking.

Old-pking was about dharoks, amazing worthy b gloves, dragon dagger p++ and all those things. Not with the whip. Even tho those whip fights last like for ever.

This is what I call old-pking. ^
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

I Merk

Here is one. I never lived it down that I got beat by two magers until I came across this video... Jose you dds cheat! (For all that don't know I was B  0  0  M).