News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

omg?!?!?!?!?!!?

Started by garrdrenn1, April 04, 2012, 10:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

I was trying to get some skilling done so I decided to do some woodcutting. I cut for a few minutes, no problems. After a few more minutes I cut down all of the trees, then noticed that they weren't re-spawning. I walked around to the three magic trees behind this building and cut them down for a few minutes, when I returned to my original spot I found this.

nate

dangit!! thats the one i was missing. i knew there was another bug i was missing but couldnt figure it out.

this is NOT a serious post

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on April 04, 2012, 10:59:33 PM
dangit!! thats the one i was missing. i knew there was another bug i was missing but couldnt figure it out.

this is NOT a serious post
Lmfao, at first I was confused then looked at sig.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Re-log and it will fix that issue. Usually encountering a bug, try logging out and back in. That more then half the time fixes the issue.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Kevin on April 05, 2012, 12:43:19 AM
Re-log and it will fix that issue. Usually encountering a bug, try logging out and back in. That more then half the time fixes the issue.

Yea I usually forget to do that. I tried it like an hour after it happened and it fixed it. I'll be careful not to make useless topics on this board in the future. Thanks for helping.  ;D

Kevin

Not useless. It's a legitimate bug, we can fix it though :D

garrdrenn1

This is a video of the bug. Apparently I lied when I said it was fixed.

nate

that why i just never moved from that tree spawn spot so that they never vanish ;D ;D ;D

garrdrenn1

I get bored waiting for them to respawn.  :P

nate

i just watch tv while skilling  ;D