News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by Kryptonite, April 04, 2012, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Quote from: Recoil on April 14, 2012, 11:51:16 PM
damn I'm a bit late on this, my excuse is that I was on vacation the past few days. Anyhow. Hear me out.

I've heard nothing but great from Ryan, I know he's a great guy and cares. But for me, I'm lucky to know that, because people have told me. New players would think opposite of him though, because he never shows how much he cares. I mean, none of the owners post on the forums (with the exception of Kevin maybe, and also just to tell us about updates). Especially in the suggestions the coders of the game should be extremely active on it, at least telling us why something would or wouldn't work. We rarely get that. It's like half the people don't even care anymore. Even though I know they do, it's contradicting when you think about it. Staff aren't active on their own game, then they lash out when the players say they need to be on more? (and reply to forum posts more). It's common sense. It's like if I go out and start a company, I'm not going to ignore everyone in it once I get it up and going.

The very fact that no Owners have replied to this topic proves our point. Kevin may, but I'd be amazed to see Ryan or Bill to (especially Bill).

Like I said, I'm not questioning the love of the server. I'm questioning the activity of it.

+1
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/