News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Forever Alone (much like Wild)

Started by Recoil, April 04, 2012, 07:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

I almost posted the exact same thing last night.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on April 04, 2012, 08:33:50 PM
Yeah, I've been dicking with MC mods and Servers, so I tend to take a glance at new posts then go off.
Yeah you, but what the hell about everyone else? There's usually at least like 5 people on regardless of the time.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

This is very depressing, I have not seen more than 3 people online at the same time today and I am still the only person online. :(

Recoil

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on April 04, 2012, 10:07:42 PM
This is very depressing, I have not seen more than 3 people online at the same time today and I am still the only person online. :(
Dont worry Garrett. Tomorrow's my last day then spring break and I'll be on much more! (plus tomorrow I only have to go like half the day, going to a funeral)
Dem digits

nate

Quote from: Recoil on April 04, 2012, 10:15:03 PM
Dont worry Garrett. Tomorrow's my last day then spring break and I'll be on much more! (plus tomorrow I only have to go like half the day, going to a funeral)

sorry, i hope it wasnt someone you were too terribly close to :(

this is a serious post

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

Quote from: nate on April 04, 2012, 11:01:54 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 04, 2012, 10:15:03 PM

sorry, i hope it wasnt someone you were too terribly close to :(

this is a serious post

Same man, I'm sorry to hear that.

Nate I love your little tag thing.

nate

its because of a post i posted and people obviously couldn't tell that it was a joke (even with all the  ;D ;D ;D ;D). so i post that everytime i post, i make it clear that everyone knows when im messing around and when im serious.

This is a serious post

nate

this is my pic.  ;D ;D ;D

This is not a serious post

Recoil

No, not extremely close to. Friend's dad. Lol Nate you crack me up every time with those smileys.
Dem digits

Skyro

That's what the advertisement team is for, I'm usually on but I was at my mates house last night and I've got a hang over now. :S

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

gomes97

my only qeustion for this is where is everybody?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I Merk

garrdrenn1

Quote from: gomes97 on April 05, 2012, 01:44:43 AM

I'm wondering the same thing, seems like all of the sudden everybody quit logging on.

D E A T H

Quote from: gomes97 on April 05, 2012, 01:44:43 AM

HERE......... LIFE

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?