News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

YouTube Advertisement Video

Started by Skyro, April 02, 2012, 05:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyro

Hey guys, who remembers this video. Anyway, we need it to get a lot more views and get it out so we get more players!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lGkRqQRmKo&lc

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

One/two people are currently working on one. I don't want to throw this one out the window, but I think it's good if we have a lot of videos promoing WS also.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

all you do is do video response for all of the ws videos on other rsps videos.  ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

I Steal Cash

I remember that video.  That was when I was a noob. Dx
Thank you Wolf!

Recoil

Quote from: I Steal Cash on April 02, 2012, 06:17:30 PM
I remember that video.  That was when I was a noob. Dx
Which lead me to your YouTube channel and your WS advertisement video.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

The only thing Worldscape has ever lacked is advertisement and people making videos. All Go Free will become a much better place if we all start helping out as much as we can.

I plan to make a video sooner or later, Just need some help.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Jake on April 05, 2012, 07:55:26 PM
The only thing Worldscape has ever lacked is advertisement and people making videos. All Go Free will become a much better place if we all start helping out as much as we can.

I plan to make a video sooner or later, Just need some help.

I will definitely help, I'm sure many other people will too.

Recoil

I'm helping Mazen (or Lollol) with one atm. The more the merrier
Dem digits

Desolate

If anyone wants any assistance in making a video, I'll help for sure.  :)

nate

if anyone wants me to participate in videos, find me ingame or pm me on forums. ill be more then happy too help, not with editting and stuff, i suck at that  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post