News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Jagex - The Idiots

Started by X, April 02, 2012, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I'm glad i don't play, otherwise, they'd be some shit going down right this moment.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Desolate

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play, otherwise, they'd be some shit going down right this moment.
Agreed 100%.. Actually, I logged on today and shit went down. ::) Probably going to expect a mute if I log in again.  :P

Skyro

Well, the main thread has about 400 pages so many JaGeX will get some sense and listen to they're players like blizzard does.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

I'm not going in-game. That's basically what they want. I'd rather meet the CEO of Jagex and shoot him with a BB gun..... Too much? You're right.

I'd do it with a paintball gun.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

You kids are taking this shit way to seriously... Honestly, calm the f*ck down. You're not the only one that doesn't like this update, but bitching/starting "riots"/flaming Jagex won't do jack shit. You're all crying over that "respect" you once had, you all sound like a group of 12 year old faggots. The RWT rules is for the PLAYERS not Jagex themselves... Almost EVERY game has the option to buy an upgrade or something for IRL cash. It's not even worth buying the spins, for 20$ you could get like 35-40M which would equal way more experience than 400k. Ungrateful little cunts like you always got to complain.

@Kevin - I'm sure you're going to delete this.

nate

Quote from: Grievous on April 05, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
You kids are taking this shit way to seriously... Honestly, calm the f*ck down.

yeah, we need to calm down alright. lol. besides, why do you have the authority to tell us whether we can be angry at jagex for stupid updates? its all opinions. no need to use such language which can be considered "offensive language" (thats against the rules incase you are unaware). next time lets consider that other people are entitled to their own opinions. good boy ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

I'm glad I quit playing. I swear Jagex's updates are decided/thought of by a pack of apes. It's amazing.

nate

Quote from: Jake on April 05, 2012, 10:43:54 PM
I'm glad I quit playing. I swear Jagex's updates are decided/thought of by a pack of apes. It's amazing.

sums it up. i quit a while ago. glad i did  ;D ;D ;D

Recoil

You kids are taking this shit way to seriously... Honestly, calm the f*ck down. You're not the only one that doesn't like this update, but bitching/starting "riots"/flaming Jagex won't do jack shit. You're all crying over that "respect" you once had, you all sound like a group of 12 year old faggots. The RWT rules is for the PLAYERS not Jagex themselves... Almost EVERY game has the option to buy an upgrade or something for IRL cash. It's not even worth buying the spins, for 20$ you could get like 35-40M which would equal way more experience than 400k. Ungrateful little cunts like you always got to complain.

The fact you're being ignorant to others' thoughts. Sounding a bit greedy to me, like only your thoughts on the matter are important (which even though I considered your thoughts, I have to say they're complete bullshit). You're also being extremely hypocritical saying that we "need to calm down" then going calling us "faggots" and "ungrateful cunts". You realize cussing proves no points at all.

And yes, we think it is a big deal, considering half the people here have wasted half their life on the f*cking game (well maybe some on RSPS's, but that's basically RuneScape). I'm willing to admit that I've wasted my life on the concept of RS (that means including RSPS's). You have too. So if I'm going to waste all this time here, I may as well have the right to play it how I (wait not I, we, being the thousands of mature and unignorant players that agree with me) want the game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Recoil on April 05, 2012, 10:55:53 PM

The fact you're being ignorant to others' thoughts. Sounding a bit greedy to me, like only your thoughts on the matter are important (which even though I considered your thoughts, I have to say they're complete bullshit). You're also being extremely hypocritical saying that we "need to calm down" then going calling us "faggots" and "ungrateful cunts". You realize cussing proves no points at all.

And yes, we think it is a big deal, considering half the people here have wasted half their life on the f*cking game (well maybe some on RSPS's, but that's basically RuneScape). I'm willing to admit that I've wasted my life on the concept of RS (that means including RSPS's). You have too. So if I'm going to waste all this time here, I may as well have the right to play it how I (wait not I, we, being the thousands of mature and unignorant players that agree with me) want the game.

+1 again, I could not agree with you more except for the fact that cussing at the right times can persuade people to agree with you.  ;D

nate

Quote from: Recoil on April 05, 2012, 10:55:53 PM

+1  ;D ;D ;D

I Merk

Grievous

Quote from: Mute on April 06, 2012, 05:29:44 AM

Jagex are making millions already, they don't need anything else like this.
It was actually UNIQUE because the only thing money-wise they did was the full membership.

And why do you care anyway? you seem to hate on everything.

EDIT: Oh yeah, should I mention the fact that other games (Like TF2) allow you to buy things, but they don't give you a SIGNIFICANT advantage over others.
And kevin wont be removing that post probably, he'll just keep to his word that he's gonna mute you. :3
[/quote

Yes, they kind of do. The game is dying, and because of the bot nuke, they've lost loads of money. They've got over 40 employees, that all need their bills paid. In the end of the day, people are going to complain about EVERYTHING. I'm not saying you're not entitled to your own opinions, but I'm saying that complaining/flaming/riotting/bitching won't do anything.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on April 06, 2012, 03:00:51 PM
Yes, they kind of do. The game is dying, and because of the bot nuke, they've lost loads of money. They've got over 40 employees, that all need their bills paid. In the end of the day, people are going to complain about EVERYTHING. I'm not saying you're not entitled to your own opinions, but I'm saying that complaining/flaming/riotting/bitching won't do anything.
People never complained before. Then they fucked up the game for all of the new people like you.
Dem digits

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on April 06, 2012, 05:24:32 PM
Quote from: Grievous on April 06, 2012, 03:00:51 PM
People never complained before. Then they fucked up the game for all of the new people like you.

You're so ignorant, it's not even funny. You really believe nobody complained before? That Runescape was this peaceful summer garden of love? Because it seems like it. I've played since about 05. I know how the community was in 06-07. It was not as bad as not, obviously. Jagex didn't f*ck up their game, the community did with little kids like you.

@ Mute - They banned 2,2 Million bots/RWTers I believe like 700K were member. They said they took a huge financial loss when dropping the nuke. They banned about 40% of their active members. Trust me, they gained loads of money on bots.