News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Jagex - The Idiots

Started by X, April 02, 2012, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Take a look and explain this:  http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=nv9uKP-KxBE/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,384,63658749

"
If you require more spins, or simply prefer to save some time, you can purchase various spin packages. to do this, simply click the "buy spins" button within the Squeal of Fortune interface."
RWT ANYONE?! This is disgusting...

Also, this: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=nv9uKP-KxBE/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,251,63660784

Recoil

I just lost the little respect I had for Jagex.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Recoil on April 02, 2012, 02:54:10 PM
I just lost the little respect I had for Jagex.

I lost my respect for them a long time ago.

My comment on runescape forums.

I Merk

Not only are hackers able to take our hard earned RS gold, but are now able to waste our real life money? Thanks Jagex, you've amazed me once again.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Skyro

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Dem digits

Skyro

Yeah, and now that you can press 'Buy Spins' that automatically logs you in so if you get hacked and your banked card is linked. Your Fucked, they will just buy all spins and JCoins.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

nate

why do yall complain about runescape? it already sucks and will never get better. it doesnt matter what updates they make, all the good players are gone. now all there is are botters (or botted accounts because botting got deleted). runescape will never be what it used to be. isn't that the reason we play this??? lol  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on April 02, 2012, 05:37:44 PM
why do yall complain about runescape? it already sucks and will never get better. it doesnt matter what updates they make, all the good players are gone. now all there is are botters (or botted accounts because botting got deleted). runescape will never be what it used to be. isn't that the reason we play this??? lol  ;D
Just disappointing to see such a great game (once great game) fall so quick and so much. Sad too, because this was a big part of all of our childhoods I'm sure.
Dem digits

nate

yeah, but whats done is done.

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

Quote from: nate on April 02, 2012, 05:37:44 PM

Botting wasn't deleted lmfao, I could log on and show you plenty of different bots. Both f2p and p2p. And yes I know about nuke day, I've bot hunted plenty of times after that.

Kryptonite

Wtf is with their forum update... It doesn't display properly on my computer now. Jesus Christ...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Alex

Quote from: Mute on April 02, 2012, 06:28:15 PM
A post from a close friend of mine:

Quote from: The Viking
jagex, what i post here comes from the bottom of my heart...
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

i really just dont know where to begin with this but i can start with that i have been playing runescape from its earliest days of and its come along way, for better and for... definatly for the worse in the recent months.

i think i know now, at the start of your misguildence started back when you REMOVED the tutorial island, i mean COMMON... what was wrong with it, it was perfect before this. in my opinion, just when summoning was released was the best time runescape was, true the tutorial island was removed before this but its food for thought.

second; WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO THINK OF TO BRING BACK WHAT WAS RUINING THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED BY BRINING BACK THE DEAD PvP WILDERNESS... AND UNLIMITED TRADING?; if it was for the money, you are making a huge mistake beyond comprehension, people have moved on from that time period and are playing different games (and better games with the recent updates taken into account). look back and you will remember, the terror that you stopped with the update to remove unlimited trade and PvP wilderness.

third; the squeal of fortune, GAMBLING problem. with this update you must be seriously getting desperate for money even though you lot are completely loaded to the brim with playes MEMBERSHIP MONEY, its your choice to listen to our problems with your game, but its best that you do listen to our voice and fix the problems you are causing, remember Jiblix? the player mod that posted a youtube vid about the problems YOU CAUSED with the adding back the unlimited trade and the bots were horendous, did you fix it? no you havent, i see MORE OF THEM THAN ACTUAL PLAYERS IN GAME.

as in conclusion, if you dont fix this soon, runescape will become like HABBO, but much, MUCH WORSE. i would suggest fix all the problems that is currently making your game unable to win the golden joystick reward (I.E. everything mentions above), or go bankrupt. support!

I agree with him 100%.

Also, sign your asses here now.
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=7ixWLuDfW3k/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,882,63661109,goto,1

HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS! That's a ton of supporters. Me and Kevin are going to sign that.

Kevin

I signed the petition. Jagex is retarded.