News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

trade

Started by gomes97, March 31, 2012, 01:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

priide show me he cant trade iron addy and black defender to diagno.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

drakedriller

They removed trading camp items back to the camp shop  :'( so its not a bug :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Kevin

We removed it because people are still smuggling items out of the Zombie Mini-Game, then selling them to the camp shop. So we made it so you can't sell items back.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on March 31, 2012, 03:55:26 PM
We removed it because people are still smuggling items out of the Zombie Mini-Game, then selling them to the camp shop. So we made it so you can't sell items back.
Wooowww I really don't think that's the best way to Solve it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

didnt yall fix smuggling in the first place??  :o

This is / isn't a serious post

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 04:06:25 PM
Quote from: Kevin on March 31, 2012, 03:55:26 PM
Wooowww I really don't think that's the best way to Solve it.

It's a temporary "Kludge" It solves the problem for now, and we will fix the real problem later.

Quote from: nate on April 01, 2012, 02:14:39 PM
didnt yall fix smuggling in the first place??  :o

We fixed several smuggling bugs, but there are still a few out there.

Side Note: Don't buy Gas Masks from players, there are no REAL gas masks in the game. We also added properties to all the items when we released Zombies so that we know which items are from zombies and which ones aren't.

Skyro

Well, maybe you guys need to concentrate on fixing the interface glitches. So when you tell the interfaces to close, they close 100%. And fix pking.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Dug

Quote from: Skyro on April 01, 2012, 03:56:36 PM
Well, maybe you guys need to concentrate on fixing the interface glitches. So when you tell the interfaces to close, they close 100%. And fix pking.
Pking is fine Jack, plus there are more important thing to be taken care of.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

What's wrong with PKing? And if you're talking about the 508 interface bugs those are incredibly small.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.