News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My bank

Started by Desolate, March 29, 2012, 01:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:06:31 AM
You know how some people think of their "assets" as something personal? Well, I'm one of those people.
I'll do it eventually, when I'm broke.
Are you really that protective over artificial items in a video game? What's the worst that could happen? Honestly, I love looking at people's banks. Every bank amazes cause I'm poor as hell.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

Quote from: Recoil on April 03, 2012, 08:21:04 AM
Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:06:31 AM
You know how some people think of their "assets" as something personal? Well, I'm one of those people.
I'll do it eventually, when I'm broke.
Are you really that protective over artificial items in a video game? What's the worst that could happen? Honestly, I love looking at people's banks. Every bank amazes cause I'm poor as hell.
I know that, the same applies to me, but i feel there's a right time and place, and it hasn't reached that era.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Jarred on April 03, 2012, 12:49:00 AM
Yeah, I'd say it's impossible to gain over 200,000 snowballs. Hassan, you should take pictures of your banks! Also, I'd stake bank for bank but.. I know I would lose..  :D

I don't see it as impossible to gain over 200,000 snowballs. I mean come on, you've had from December 25 to now, which is April 3.

Desolate

Perhaps not impossible, but highly unlikely. I don't think any of us won't to sit at the event location gathering snowballs so we can pelt them at people.