News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Its all fun and games till someone goes afk

Started by nate, March 28, 2012, 10:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

This is Ricky again.

Rick Rolled that narb!

nate

Quote from: Dug on March 30, 2012, 07:55:32 AM
Looks fun... Too bad, it's pointless.

if your going to be a debby downer and say this is a pointless game, then wouldn't it also be true if worldscape was pointless??? its something to pass time, and get people more active, just like ::zombies, or ::camp, or ::cw, etc... its just a mini mini game

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Why be a Debby Downer? You don't always have to be strictly business. It's actually super hilarious and fun Once you start Playing.

@Nate - Great job with this. You're being very unbiased (considering you're a player) and I Love the new rule about the prayer thing, because nooby players with low pray won't be able to do it as long ;D Keep it up bro.
Quote from: nate on March 30, 2012, 03:18:15 PM

if your going to be a debby downer and say this is a pointless game, then wouldn't it also be true if worldscape was pointless??? its something to pass time, and get people more active, just like ::zombies, or ::camp, or ::cw, etc... its just a mini mini game
Wow I was just calling him a Debby Downer..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Hate to double post but here's a fresh (huge) batch! :D

Stolp4

(Proof)

Deathking

Ricky

Proof

Garrdrenn1

Proof

P.S. There should be a discussion page or something, then this page should just be For entries.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

I Steal Cash

Thank you Wolf!

nate

Mia

drakedriller

I hate the new rule with if you have prayer on then your not afk... so pointless prayer last far to long and ppl just turn it on and go afk i think that rule should go away its stupid....

garrdrenn1

Mia

I Steal Cash

I wasn't afk apparently.  I didn't think of using the prayer, so I performed the 'No' emote.

(Those arms are moving)
Thank you Wolf!

Kryptonite

I was caught afk because I thought I closed my window :( Good game!

3 more though.

RICKY

JACK

Creepin on Dennis.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

1) people theres  discussion page, unless there is a invalid screenshot that you are clearing up post ont eh discussion page. there is a link to it on the first post.
2) mia, you can't grab multiple afk shots of people who have been afk in the same spot
3) mia, try to screen your shots, like the one with i steal cash. just because he doesnt have prayer on, it doesn't mean take a pic. he was doing the no emote.  ;D

anyways. if you are going to comment, theres a descussion page!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Recoil

This one was a tag-team! (Dunno if that's allowed, but whatever)
Me and Garrett both did this one! (Garrett on two accounts)
Again, dunno if it's allowed, but you can't gangbang as one person right? :D

Priide

Proof
Dem digits