News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

zombie double ticket weekends?

Started by nate, March 28, 2012, 05:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

as you know, zombie was a great addition to wordscape, but players don't play it very much anymore. i think it would be cool to do a double ticket weekend or something to hipe up zombie  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

I'm in for this, but honestly the reason people don't play it is cause not enough people play in the first place. No one wants to play by themselves. That's why weekends people play it more.

But still in Favor of this.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 28, 2012, 06:10:40 PM
I'm in for this, but honestly the reason people don't play it is cause not enough people play in the first place. No one wants to play by themselves. That's why weekends people play it more.

But still in Favor of this.

exactly  ;D

Skyro

Guys, stop asking for Double Xp; Double tokens, 10% more xp. we already have 1k a hit, that's massive. I can get 135 strength in 2-3 days and it's a challenge and it's fun. We don't need double tokens and the most people we really have online at a time now is 10-15.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Quote from: Skyro on March 28, 2012, 08:05:30 PM
Guys, stop asking for Double Xp; Double tokens, 10% more xp. we already have 1k a hit, that's massive. I can get 135 strength in 2-3 days and it's a challenge and it's fun. We don't need double tokens and the most people we really have online at a time now is 10-15.
It's not because we want to get there faster. It's an Idea to Motivate people to play zombies more, and ultimately the game more.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 28, 2012, 08:09:45 PM
Quote from: Skyro on March 28, 2012, 08:05:30 PM
It's not because we want to get there faster. It's an Idea to Motivate people to play zombies more, and ultimately the game more.

we are not asking for xp in this bro. and plus, double xp would be a waste to use on combat skills? other skills like herblore or smithing are very slow, and have low xp rates.  ;D

Mia

I think once we hit like, 40-60 Players active daily these things will fall into place. 

Genuine

I like this idea. I've never really done zombies because I always thought it was boring.
But if there is somewhat an idea like this added I'd most likely play it more because of the items you can get.

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on March 29, 2012, 12:25:31 AM
I think once we hit like, 40-60 Players active daily these things will fall into place.
Good luck, we only have 10 players now..
Dem digits

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 29, 2012, 08:51:34 AM

and on a good weekend, 20.

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 29, 2012, 09:01:03 AM
Quote from: Recoil on March 29, 2012, 08:51:34 AM

and on a good weekend, 20.
If I calculated an average for everytime I logged on and the average amount of players for the week, we'd be lucky to hit 10, considering there's 5 or less players everytime I log onz
Dem digits

Wild

It will motivate people to play it.

Support Æ'

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Deadlocker

great idea nate! what can you use the tokens for?????? lets just say ive been absent a while... :(

nate

Quote from: Deadlocker on March 29, 2012, 11:37:47 PM
great idea nate! what can you use the tokens for?????? lets just say ive been absent a while... :(

well theres already a shop, i just wanted to double the tokens gained over a weekend maybe  ;D

Dug

I propose, if your going to double to tokens, you double the amount of zombies.
Totally and utterly against this. You people can't grasp the fact, this is what worsen's the community...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..