News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

how many legends capes???

Started by nate, March 27, 2012, 06:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

how many legends capes are there in the game???  :o

jw because im looking for a good clan uniform for when i reopen wof

This is / isn't a serious post

I Steal Cash

I have one legends cape, so count me. :D
Thank you Wolf!

nate

could i get a admin or something to do an item check to see how many there are?

Kryptonite

They used to be sold in a shop. They might still be sold in the same shop. So there's likely to be a lot.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

nope, the shop doesn't work anymore. plus most platers didnt know about it untill it was already fixed

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 09:46:26 PM
nope, the shop doesn't work anymore. plus most platers didnt know about it untill it was already fixed
They're fairly hard to come by... I suggest choosing some other cape.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 09:46:26 PM
What's a plater?

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Chaoslancex

You use to be able to get it from legends guild so.. Some players might have quite a few.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 27, 2012, 09:48:55 PM
He meant player, not plater

this. but wow, less then 5 min and yall already have a conversation?? lol ;D

Recoil

Quote from: Chaoslancex on March 27, 2012, 09:50:43 PM
You use to be able to get it from legends guild so.. Some players might have quite a few.
Yes, but there's also people who try to pretend there are very little (those being the ones that have a lot, of course) so they'll only sell one at a time or something. When in reality they have a ton stocked up, ready to sell them for rares as they please.

Tbh Trickery of Players should Be a rule.
Dem digits

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 27, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on March 27, 2012, 09:50:43 PM
Yes, but there's also people who try to pretend there are very little (those being the ones that have a lot, of course) so they'll only sell one at a time or something. When in reality they have a ton stocked up, ready to sell them for rares as they please.

Tbh Trickery of Players should Be a rule.

item scamming is pretty much this. just explain it better in the rules

Kryptonite

Nate, I love that picture in your signature:

And I don't think it's scamming, unless every player has tons of them. Cuz they didn't say the don't have more in their bank. They just said they're rare.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 10:00:13 PM
item scamming is pretty much this. just explain it better in the rules
I have actually read the rules throughouly in this part. It says that "It is not considered a scam to ask for large amounts of money for an item, but we do advise you it's not in the spirit of the game to intentionally over-price other players." So, it's not in the "spirit" of the game to trick others in a trade. My guess is that isn't necessarily Punishable..
Dem digits

nate

well then it should be added. and thanks kryptonite! wanted to show that doing bugs gets you time in the hole!!!  ;D