News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The Greatest Day on Earth

Started by Recoil, March 26, 2012, 09:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

since when!??!?!?!??!?!! now my family can finally come out of hiding!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

M I K E

Too bad the greatest days are in the past.. D:

nate

Mia

freak m4n

The great things, the most memorable things, happend in the past.

OMFG!!! NYAN CAT... YYY UUU NO MOARZZZ FART RAINBAWZZ!!
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 26, 2012, 09:39:11 PM
since when!??!?!?!??!?!! now my family can finally come out of hiding!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
HAHA oh that's Horrible.

Quote from: M I K E on March 27, 2012, 08:00:56 AM
There are still more to come :)

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 08:59:37 AM

Hitler was far worse than Osama. Not only did Hitler affect the whole world, but killed millions. Millions...
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 27, 2012, 05:40:49 PM
Quote from: M I K E on March 27, 2012, 08:00:56 AM
There are still more to come :)

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 08:59:37 AM

Hitler was far worse than Osama. Not only did Hitler affect the whole world, but killed millions. Millions...

the pic of osama was meant for M I K E's post  ;D ;D see, good things happen frequently. if you really think about it, good things only happen for spit seconds, or maybe an hour, then they are in the past. the reason why you say that only the good stuff is in the past is because you dont know what the future holds untill the event is in the past  ;D ;D

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 06:10:34 PM
the pic of osama was meant for M I K E's post  ;D ;D see, good things happen frequently. if you really think about it, good things only happen for spit seconds, or maybe an hour, then they are in the past. the reason why you say that only the good stuff is in the past is because you dont know what the future holds untill the event is in the past  ;D ;D
I Agree. Sorry, I didn't know understanding what you meant with the pic.
Dem digits

nate