News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Buying ags and selling sgs

Started by J100, March 25, 2012, 07:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J100

I'm  selling an sgs and buying an ags... So pm me in game or post here. Thanks.
~J100

Joris

If you sell the sgs, sell it in 2 parts. Because a lot of gs's are stolen from the zombies game!

Recoil

Quote from: iTzFAKERZ on April 23, 2012, 09:20:00 AM
If you sell the sgs, sell it in 2 parts. Because a lot of gs's are stolen from the zombies game!
Lol, he prolly knows it's stolen, which is why he's also buying a sgs. He'll most likely trade the smuggled one for a real one. Whether you smuggled it yourself or not, you basically just admitted to the public that you're abusing a bug. Nice work.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

d1stortor

Quote from: Recoil on April 23, 2012, 09:29:46 AM
Lol, he knows it's stolen, which is why he's also buying a sgs. He'll most likely trade the smuggled one for a real one. Whether you smuggled it yourself or not, you basically just admitted to the public that you're abusing a bug. Nice work.
He never admitted abusing the bug. there's people that have 5 of each godswords. That doesn't mean it's smuggled. Even though it might be, because he got ip kicked for abusing a certain bug in zombies. But just letting you know, he never admitted smugglin anything.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Recoil

He may not have smuggled it himself, but the fact he has a smuggled item and knows it without reporting it (I'm assuming he knows it's smuggled since he wants to trade for a real one).
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

J100

Are you able to read at a third grade level? Because nowhere did I say anything about buying a different sgs nor did I say I smuggled this one. I have had that one since before the zombie game came out and I am buying an Ags... you know with an A as in Armadyl? I also do not appreciate you saying I smuggled it out. So next time you want to be a dumbass get your facts straight at least, thanks.
~J100

Recoil

I never said you smuggled it out. Why don't you look back on my posts and see what I said. (Does anyone smell hypocrisy here, since he judged my ability to read?)

I said you may have, you may not have. Either way if you know it's fake it's bug abuse (not saying you do, just seems suspicious that you want to trade for another gs).

And it makes no difference that it's an ags. There's also no need to get super-defensive (which makes me even more suspicious) and calling me a dumbass is breaking the rules. I like how you say thanks on the end like you come out soft with your at first trolling post. Don't try it with me, you won't win or the fight will be broken up by staff, cause I don't give up on this stuff.
Dem digits

J100

Lol, he knows it's stolen, which is why he's also buying a sgs. He'll most likely trade the smuggled one for a real one. Whether you smuggled it yourself or not, you basically just admitted to the public that you're abusing a bug. Nice work.
You said "he knows it's stolen" Your exact words. You go onto say "He'll most likely trade the real one for the smuggled one" You have said it and I am correcting you because I don't want a legitimate sgs taken from me. The only reason I want to trade it for an ags is because I always thought they were better... I honestly don't know that for a fact and I just have gone off of what others have said...
~J100

Recoil

Knowing it's smuggled and smuggling it yourself are two different things, which I differentiated very clearly.
Dem digits

J100

Either way you are saying I'm breaking the rule "bug abuse" Which will get my sgs taken from me...
~J100

Recoil

Oh my god this is ridiculous! We've now spammed this entire thread. Look what I said:

Quote from: Recoil on April 23, 2012, 06:47:22 PM
Either way if you know it's fake it's bug abuse (not saying you do, just seems suspicious that you want to trade for another gs).
I'm saying that if you know it's fake, then it's bug abuse.
Dem digits

d1stortor

Quote from: J100 on April 23, 2012, 06:58:08 PM
You said "he knows it's stolen" Your exact words. You go onto say "He'll most likely trade the real one for the smuggled one" You have said it and I am correcting you because I don't want a legitimate sgs taken from me. The only reason I want to trade it for an ags is because I always thought they were better... I honestly don't know that for a fact and I just have gone off of what others have said...

Armadyl Godsword it's better for pking. Each Godsword has it's own ability. I just know that Saradomin Godsword heals you, I think. But I know for a fact that Armadyl gives you better bonuses. And Recoil, maybe j100 doesn't like to get healed by his Saradomin Godsword, maybe he rather have an Armadyl Godsword to get higher stats.

J100

When  you started talking, your first comment said "lol, he knows its stolen" That is how you started this conversation. Your first words on this post were accusing me. I just wanted to make it clear that I did not smuggle out this sgs and I don't want someone accusing me of doing so.
And d1stortor I honestly had no clue what did what I was just told ags was better so I figured I should try and get one.
~J100

Recoil

Quote from: d1stortor on April 23, 2012, 07:10:20 PM
And Recoil, maybe j100 doesn't like to get healed by his Saradomin Godsword, maybe he rather have an Armadyl Godsword to get higher stats.
Yes I realize that. And maybe he is innocent. But, I find it suspicious that as soon as the zombie smuggling problem is present again, he all of the sudden wants to sell a commonly smuggled item right away, for an AGS. It seems like he still wants a gs, so what a perfect opportunity! Let's sell this smuggled item to get one, and hopefully not get caught.

That's how it came across to me at first. Like I said again I could be wrong, but no one else sees this?
Dem digits

d1stortor

Quote from: J100 on April 23, 2012, 07:13:24 PM
When  you started talking, your first comment said "lol, he knows its stolen" That is how you started this conversation. Your first words on this post were accusing me. I just wanted to make it clear that I did not smuggle out this sgs and I don't want someone accusing me of doing so.
And d1stortor I honestly had no clue what did what I was just told ags was better so I figured I should try and get one.

Yeah, i'm not sure about Zamorak and Bandos though. But yeah, let's just stop flaming your post. It should be buying and selling things. So i guess we did get out of hand, lol.