News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Lock.

Started by garrdrenn1, March 25, 2012, 07:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

I'm not doing this anymore, I had already deleted everything before this topic reappeared. Sorry :(.

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Recoil
10:40 PM

Would be honored to work on something with you again. I don't want to sound arrogant but I've produced over 350 videos and taught everything to myself so in terms of your recording software and editor I know your best choices.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Thank you both, we will get togother in-game soon.

Genuine

In-game username: Australiaman
Willingness to help(1-10): 9-10
What time is it for you right now: 9:07pm.

Desolate

In-game username:: Jarred
Willingness to help(1-10):: 10
What time is it for you right now:: Where I live it is 8:47pm, GMT (+10). I usually see you in-game so it won't be much of a hassle.

Skyro

In-game Username: Skyro.
Willingness to help(1-10):: 8-9.
What time is it for you right now: 11:45 PM.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Dug

In-game username:: Dug
Willingness to help(1-10)::  A whole 10
What time is it for you right now:: 6:04 Pm, My time zone is (GMT+2)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

lollol

In-game username:: Lollol
Willingness to help(1-10)::  10
What time is it for you right now:: 10:49 Pm, My time zone is (GMT+2)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

garrdrenn1

I really do appreciate everybody's willingness to help with this video. Please remember that the only way I will be able to get you in the video is if both of us are online and I need a shot that requires multiple people. Any Ideas on footage that would be beneficial to the video would be appreciated. Please post them here. Thank you all again for so much support!

nate

everyone fighting in the middle of cw, funpk fights, diminstrations of skills, teleport samples, npc mania, featuring admins, and mods, etc

Recoil

We need to get footage of zombies. It will Attract people to the Idea of a custom mini-game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Recoil on March 26, 2012, 09:07:13 PM
We need to get footage of zombies. It will Attract people to the Idea of a custom mini-game.

Already got it x[)

nate

i think i put the wrong time for me. my computer is off, so ima try again.  8:34pm for me

drakedriller