News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

plz un mute me

Started by lol fun1, February 07, 2009, 05:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lol fun1

dude i have been muted for so long like 5 months nobody is online when i am so i just wanted someone to come ummute me
>:(

Pure01owner

Uhhh Depeneds But Serorsly If You Been Muted That Long I Dont Think You Be Unmute What You Do?

-Pure01owner™
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Bill

I highly doubt you haven't seen a staff member on in 5 months. No one would be muted for that long and if you really were, you would have said something a little sooner, say like, 3 months ago? I think they can also check when you were muted too so I think you might be lying..  And don't ever ask for an unmute, unless you really have been muted this long.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Surveillance

Beside this is his first post, in that time he was muted at a "time" he would of be registered and post this long ago.

He might be lying so he could be un-muted early.

Regards,
Surveillance, WorldScape Security Department.

mumups

Surveillance Do you realy work for worldscape or are you just a realy nice person who wants this game to be clean? Oh and also lol fun1  I do think that 5 months would be a little over the top? Who muted you any way?
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Chris Bud

Wow... We still have THIS of all things on AGF forums? I thought this was cleared up when the new rules were instated...?

*Jeez, AGF forum staff these days!!!* Wait... What, I am staff :'(

STOP POSTING ABOUT BANS, MUTES, IP-BANS, DELTIONS, AND ANY OTHER PROBLEM YOU HAVE THANK-YOU ;D

~Chris
AGF Forum Moderator

~LOCKED~