News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Any ideas what to do IRL?

Started by M I K E, March 23, 2012, 09:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

So i dont really have any ideas what to do to make this shit less boring... waking up, school, computer, going to sleep, wake up, school...

Cant afford shit to get away from this small village exept bicycle and the distances are too large... >.<

Joker

f*ck b*tches,Get money.

M I K E

Quote from: Joker on March 23, 2012, 10:24:56 AM
f*ck b*tches,Get money.

Yeah that is exactly what im gonna do...

No nice girls living close to me... >.<

Recoil

Try picking up a new hobby, like a sport or a game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

robinhood

Get your lazy ass up and get a job at a supermarket

of deal drugs  ;D

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Dug

My dad does some gardening and teaches me the steps :), But i doubt you'd like that...
On a side note, you'll be forced to take a shower daily....

How about.. Go out and greeting random strangers? Of-course i wouldn't do that in Egypt.. but i do that in uni, and everyone likes me :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: robinhood on March 23, 2012, 01:57:57 PM
Get your lazy ass up and get a job at a supermarket

of deal drugs  ;D
Inappropriate.

How could you possibly think that is a necessary post?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Joker

Quote from: Recoil on March 23, 2012, 05:05:36 PMHow could you possibly think that is a necessary post?
Sir,It is..I know his state in real life and he really needs help..Now say recommendations or go away.

Yoho

Tony, he was referring to the 'Drug dealing'.

Recoil

Quote from: Joker on March 23, 2012, 05:26:27 PM
Quote from: Recoil on March 23, 2012, 05:05:36 PMHow could you possibly think that is a necessary post?
Sir,It is..I know his state in real life and he really needs help..Now say recommendations or go away.
I said my recommendation.
Quote from: Recoil on March 23, 2012, 12:00:21 PM
Try picking up a new hobby, like a sport or a game.
When I said "How could you possibly think that is a necessary post?" I was referring to robinhood saying "Drug dealing", as Yoho said.

Quote from: Mute on March 23, 2012, 07:29:49 PM
As for suggestions, see if there's a Shotokan-based Karate club around. I've been doing Shotokan karate for just over two years now, and I can defo say that it's worth it. (Just got my blue belt last wed as a matter of fact. :3)
This is going to sound extremely racist, but it's ironic how you mentioned karate when I just ate at an Asian Benihanas. They cook everything right in front of you, it was delicious. :)
Dem digits

Jake

Well my daily schedule's pretty much all sport and that's pretty fun. So I recommend getting into some sort of sport :P

Dug

How about doing a review on a book article?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Dug on March 24, 2012, 08:24:10 AM
How about doing a review on a book article?
Lmao sooo fuuun. mike try to start going to the gym, it's so fun, you get pumped and it requires a lot of time:)

nate

have you considered making an effort at religion? :)

This is / isn't a serious post