News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My Items.

Started by Genuine, March 22, 2012, 06:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLOLOLOLOL

Well, assuming people can provide legitimate evidence that they had the items, then you can use that system that shows everything that happens to people to see if they still have them, you should be able to do that, right? And yeah, it's not our fault that you guys had a glitch.

Kevin

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 23, 2012, 08:20:42 PM
Well, assuming people can provide legitimate evidence that they had the items, then you can use that system that shows everything that happens to people to see if they still have them, you should be able to do that, right? And yeah, it's not our fault that you guys had a glitch.
You say that like we meant there to be a glitch

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2012, 08:15:19 PM
So, your saying that everyone that lost items, that we have no way of knowing they had these items, or have any logs of them losing these items, and no idea how they lost these items, is our fault? And we are the bad guys for not giving items back?

We didn't give items back because before everyone said "I lost full bandos, ags, and a sigil". Which is why we don't give any items back, because someone who may have lost some rune, say they lost bandos and everything.
Maybe try beta-testing the mini-game a bit more to look for these things, then it's not a big deal? I know for sure this would've come up in testing because it happened to half the people here.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on March 23, 2012, 09:56:55 PM
Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2012, 08:15:19 PM
So, your saying that everyone that lost items, that we have no way of knowing they had these items, or have any logs of them losing these items, and no idea how they lost these items, is our fault? And we are the bad guys for not giving items back?

We didn't give items back because before everyone said "I lost full bandos, ags, and a sigil". Which is why we don't give any items back, because someone who may have lost some rune, say they lost bandos and everything.
Maybe try beta-testing the mini-game a bit more to look for these things, then it's not a big deal? I know for sure this would've come up in testing because it happened to half the people here.

The last bug, players were not in the mini-game.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2012, 10:06:01 PM
The last bug, players were not in the mini-game.
Yes I know but have people test and try other things out too? Because one thing can trigger a different thing, if you know what I mean
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

It's taken them nearly a year, apparently, to make the Zombie mini-game. Even if it was tested that whole time there's always gonna at least a bug when it's released.

It's not the Owners/Admins fault it's the people who abuse the bug's fault.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Why would someone intentionally abuse a bug that made them lose their items?

Jake

I wasn't referring to them, I was referring to the people who keep abusing the zombie bugs. You get what you deserve.

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on March 23, 2012, 11:02:05 PM
I wasn't referring to them, I was referring to the people who keep abusing the zombie bugs. You get what you deserve.
The people that lost their items are separate from those who intentionally did so. The people who lost their items didn't deserve that.
Dem digits

Jake

I never said that the people who lost their items for no reason deserved it, I'm just saying the people who did get punished for doing it deserved it.

Genuine

Jake, No one is talking about bug abusers whatsoever. So what you are saying has nothing to do with the subject.

Desolate

I agree though, it's nobody's fault but it is a pain that we lost items that we've worked hard to achieve and for them to be taken so easily. Could there possibly be some sort of refund for players?

@Recoil, I don't think anyone would have picked up on this bug if they were intentionally trying to find something.
Edit: I was about to say what Rory just did..

Jake

Yeah, Some people have got no idea haha.

Skyro

I lost 11 Berserker Rings, but they're gone now.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Kevin, I'm talking about when, on the very first day of release, when many people would go to funpk or something and die and lose their stuff. This was probably something you guys should have noticed in a year of testing this, when everyone else found it out on the day of release. And since you didn't, as long as people would have proof they had the items, why wouldn't you give them back? Don't you reckon that's a bit your guys' fault?