News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

for the next 5 days.

Started by nate, March 20, 2012, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

if your wondering why im not on, or if im on and not talking or with the community:

ive been jailed for 5 days for abusing a bug. this is my formal apology to the community, it is not worth abusing. they always find out.  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Just now getting punished? I thought you did this weeks ago.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Steal Cash

For the next few days or from now on, I won't be with the community as well.

I am also in jail, but I am in it forever.  So you don't need to ask how long I'm stuck for.

I am no longer in jail anymore, everybody.  That's why you might find me now.
Thank you Wolf!

Recoil

Quote from: I Steal Cash on March 21, 2012, 12:32:52 PM
And I have been jailed forever for abusing two bugs.
Second time offenders are punished much more. You do realiz you're complaining about breaking a rule
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

I know it's a sad time for you guys but please don't drop the soap!

nate

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 21, 2012, 05:26:05 PM
No sympathy from me to be honest.

Should've thought it through before abusing shizzle.
The truth is that you can get away with absolutely nothing. Nothing.
Dem digits

D E A T H

Wait I just saw that pic of I steal cash and he had a gas mask on. Is the glitch fixed if there was one where you could get gas masks from zombies. I don't want these items to be ruined too.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on March 21, 2012, 05:45:11 PM
Wait I just saw that pic of I steal cash and he had a gas mask on. Is the glitch fixed if there was one where you could get gas masks from zombies. I don't want these items to be ruined too.
You can no longer get gas masks. The glitch was that if you died anywhere then relogged, you'd have a gas mask on. They have all been deleted.
Dem digits

Neon

I cannot get away with anything...?

Challenge Accepted.

(Just sayin', I already won due to being IP-Banned twice and banned probably at least a 100 times...)
So

Freakin'

OG
Quote from: Jake on July 07, 2012, 09:29:25 PM
There's no such thing as *Fap Fap Fap* breaks. Only breaks from *Fap Fap Fap*  ::)

Recoil

Quote from: Neon on March 21, 2012, 09:37:34 PM
I cannot get away with anything...?

Challenge Accepted.

(Just sayin', I already won due to being IP-Banned twice and banned probably at least a 100 times...)
They have logs of every action you do, everything you yell. PM etc available to active staff that check it. If you get away now you'll get caught later.
Dem digits

nate

the only thing they cant track when you trade items, well i can't tell yall then yall will do it  ;D

Kevin

Code (trade) Select

[Game NORMAL 11:56:41 PM 2932,9693,0,-1] Chuchu21: :tradereq:
[Trade NORMAL 11:56:56 PM 2932,9693,0,-1] Trade with Chuchu21:

Absolutely nothing!
for

Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Godsword blade
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt
Saradomin hilt

[Game NORMAL 11:56:56 PM 2932,9693,0,-1] Accepted trade.

We log everything.

Yoho

I thought they only took a couple of items but that is ridiculous.

nate

i traded amongst those accounts with the trade thing, but theres stuff the log cant pick up.

obviously i wont tell this over forums because i dont want kevin and them to have trouble.