News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

[Suggestion] Zombies Bomb [Suggestion]

Started by Skyro, March 20, 2012, 05:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyro

I'm suggesting to add something like Monkeys in black ops. Where a play can drop and item and all the zombies run to it and swarm it and then it goes off after 10 seconds and kills all zombies with in a 5 square radius. This would be a really good addition.

I'm also suggesting adding a randoms weapon box thing. So add a box in and it will take something (not sure what yet) and then you will get a random weapon in return (fairly good though). Maybe, you can make them drop like crystals and you need 50 crystals for the box.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

This is a brilliant idea. You could have an amount of kills per spin on the random box and for zombie bombs. The only problem with the random box is if you're going to put in the items that are already dropped not a lot of people will use the box because they can just pick them up off the ground.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

brianc

Hello,

To add on to this, I suggest more rounds to be added and each round more zombies.

For the whole box idea, Chance to get Bandos armor,  Armadyl, or 3rd aged.

Put the percent for Bandos at 5% Armadyl at 10% 3rd aged at 15%

1st and 2nd round 200 zombies, rounds 3rd and 4th having 300 zombies, rounds 5th having 400 zombies, round 6th having 600 zombies for final round.

NOT FINISHED YET! Also, for an added bonuses: Depending on how fast the team eliminates the 6 waves you can get special wave to fight a boss! Which would add on 100 kills more to the teams kills.

Just a suggestion.

Took me about 30 seconds to think of this idea, based off my knowledge of nazi zombies.

Thanks for reading.

I support you skyro!

+repped

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Kevin

This would make the Mini-game too easy. We designed this to be a hard Mini-Game.

Skyro

This makes the minigame more fun, and more people will play. And it will still be harder if you make them hit a little more and have more of them.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.