News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Zombies Suggestion

Started by Kryptonite, March 18, 2012, 06:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think should be done about this?

More runes at start
4 (25%)
Runes are refilled each time city changes
5 (31.3%)
Monsters drop more runes
1 (6.3%)
WAY more runes (like ::runes command)
2 (12.5%)
Nothing
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Kryptonite

I think that each time you switch to a different area, your rune supply should be restored. It's really difficult to do this minigame with a small amount of people, especially without blood barrage. Either this, or more runes to start with.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

You should make a poll. I vote more runes at startup.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Wait Mute, have you been online in-game? I didn't see you today.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Skyro

Quote from: Recoil on March 18, 2012, 07:21:26 PM
Wait Mute, have you been online in-game? I didn't see you today.
Yes he is, he doesn't disclose his username.

Also; I support adding more runes and being able to use bank to get pumpkins and stuff.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Yoho

::runes would make it more easy.

Mia

using ::runes is going too far, no one will get a chance.   I think add more drops to it!!!!

Yoho

There should be better food/Armour and continuous rounds until everyone dies.

Desolate

I think it's a good idea to have more runes at the start, it's still got that 'survival' base to it. I also think that zombies should drop a greater amount of runes (instead of 5?), it should be something like 10-20.

lucifur

yes ::runes is to far and being able to get food out of ur bank is to far and u can steal items out of game so yah... maby more food drops i think more runes to start would be nice and probibly 500 of each idk thats what i think i mean there sometimes up to 500 zombies lol!! well anyway maby they could drop lobsters or something lol well ceep making polls everyone and dont forget to tell everyone to join ws :P more people more ZOMBIES!!!!!

Skyro

Quote from: Jarred on March 19, 2012, 03:15:51 AM
It should be something like 10-20.
100-200.

I think we should start out with 250-500 Each.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Desolate

No, not 100-200 each time you pick up a rune, that would be way too much, even without prayer, that'd make it near impossible for you to die.
Quote from: Skyro on March 19, 2012, 06:02:38 AM
I think we should start out with 250-500 Each.
I agree with this though.

Dug

Quote from: Mute on March 18, 2012, 07:14:56 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Make better food drop more often.
"Cooked Meat" doesn't heal much, and doesn't drop often.
Luke i love you, but i disagree, it heals somewhat near 20 health =\. You people just need to search for it, keep your eyes open :D!
I voted that nothing should be done, at this time at least.. The game has been perfect since it's release :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Mia

Cooked meat is good healing rate!!  Also, maybe you should pick up super def pots and use them (I do)  And also, we should only start off with 200.  Anymore will stuff the game up entirely.

Kevin

Guys, this Mini-Game was made to be hard. :D
Cooked Meat heals 13 hit points, and you are meant to gather your supplies. It is a Zombie Apocalypse. Supplies are meant to be few.