News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Clan chat?

Started by garrdrenn1, March 18, 2012, 04:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I know many people would love to see clan chat with ranks and such put ingame. I know this could work completely with the 508 client. As for the 317, you could make it completely server sided if you wanted to. With commands like ::ccmake ::ccjoin ect. Ofcourse on the 317 you would not be able to see ranks and such so this could be mainly for 508 users.

Skyro

This has been suggested so many times, it isn't funny any more. I think it really should get added, along with a lot of other players. I hope it gets added and the commands are unnecessary. Ryan will add it 100% to the 508 when he wants to add it.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

garrdrenn1

Oh, I wasn't sure if it has. The commands were only for 317 users though.

Recoil

Quote from: Skyro on March 18, 2012, 06:51:00 AM
This has been suggested so many times, it isn't funny any more. I think it really should get added, along with a lot of other players. I hope it gets added and the commands are unnecessary. Ryan will add it 100% to the 508 when he wants to add it.
It'd be 100 times easier if it was a command.

More OnTopic, this has been suggested before but I agree with both of you, Although it wouldn't be so necessary unless there were more Players.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.