News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What do you guys think?

Started by X, March 17, 2012, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Ryan program a working Fight caves minigame with the reward being a Fire Cape?

Yes, this game needs more skill!
34 (72.3%)
No! Keep it dupable and unskillful!
13 (27.7%)

Total Members Voted: 47

X

If you're wondering if there will be another cape for us, yes there will. I was thinking you would obtain a Legends cape (I think 2 stats or so under a fire cape) if you lost the battle in the fight caves. Tell me what you guys think.

EDIT: All fire capes will be REMOVED from the game and will to be re-obtained!

So, this is what I was thinking. We remove ALL the fire cape from the game, and have everyone do the minigame to re obtain their firecape the legit way. This is how it would work:

There would be 63 waves in the cave (Like RuneScape), the last one containing JAD (Also containing all his moves). If you defeat Jad, you will receive a FIRE CAPE. But if you lose on Wave 30 or HIGHER, you will receive tokkul and a Legend's cape. Most of the minigame would be identical to RuneScape's fight cave. Jad will be much harder then it was in Classic..

Kevin

Recoil

I voted that we should have to work for it, but I'm extremely disappointed. I was faced with a dilemma. I really wanted to vote that Kevin is fat, Alex is a fattot, and yes. But I couldn't.

I am sorely disappointed.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Steal Cash

No, some people need the cape for PKing, training, or for other things.
Thank you Wolf!

Sora

I think it's a good idea because everyone won't have fire capes now and you have to earn it. Plus, we can have another mini-game.  :D

Quote from: I Steal Cash on March 17, 2012, 07:18:29 PM
No, some people need the cape for PKing, training, or for other things.

But now we could earn the items we need to pk, instead of just asking someone for it and getting like 10 of it. All of our pk gear we could get so easily such as Dharoks and berserker helms and whips. I suggest that we should make the bonus of fire capes a little higher so it would be worthwhile to get.  8)

garrdrenn1

Yes! As long as the jad isn't a noob like he is right now. He has to have all attack styles so it actually takes skill to defeat him.

@I Steal Cash

If you need the cape then you can go do the fight caves. It will be much easier than runescape because of the ::bank command.

I Steal Cash

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 17, 2012, 07:22:22 PM
Yes! As long as the jad isn't a noob like he is right now. He has to have all attack styles so it actually takes skill to defeat him.

@I Steal Cash

If you need the cape then you can go do the fight caves. It will be much easier than runescape because of the ::bank command.

I already know, but it's just too much time for me.  I need the fire capes for my other accounts as well.
Thank you Wolf!

X

Quote from: Mute on March 17, 2012, 07:51:58 PM
Yes, only if someone finds the mapdata for the 508.

Yeah that won't be a problem. No worries.

garrdrenn1

So excited about worldscape's first real boss that i decided to post again. X[)

Desolate

I agree with Luke, disabling the ::bank command will make it so much more difficult and probably more fun.
I like the idea and the prospect of attempting to beat 63 waves of enemies.  ::)

Recoil

Quote from: I Steal Cash on March 17, 2012, 07:32:19 PM
I already know, but it's just too much time for me.  I need the fire capes for my other accounts as well.
See people like you won't be willing to work for it, which is good... That way noobs won't have the fire capes, and FINALLY the more skilled get rewarded! :P
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kyle

Mia

Skyro

This has turned into a spam fest.

But I think this is what should happen;

We have the Jad added 100% working exactly like RuneScape.

But I think we should leave all the capes and stuff as they are and just make the Jad a choice. So we can do him if we want to or not and leave the capes in the game for pking and stuff.

Don't disable bank in the fight caves.

This will also mean that Saradomin Brews, Super Restores and Ranging Potions will need to work and be released.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Desolate

But then, what's the point on the Jad? You get no reward and it's not even as good training.. The shades at Varrock are a faster way to train even if the Jad from RuneScape is implemented.