News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Auto Log out

Started by I Merk, March 12, 2012, 02:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLOLOLOLOL

The point I'm trying to prove is that my posts correcting people's grammar is just as pointless as their posts trashing you. There's no need to be an ass hole. And posting a comment trashing people on a public thread so everyone can see it doesn't make you look tough, like most of you are hoping it does. Take it to PM if you're that upset about it, because honestly, we couldn't give one less f*ck about it.

Recoil

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 18, 2012, 04:28:02 PM
The point I'm trying to prove is that my posts correcting people's grammar is just as pointless as their posts trashing you. There's no need to be an ass hole. And posting a comment trashing people on a public thread so everyone can see it doesn't make you look tough, like most of you are hoping it does. Take it to PM if you're that upset about it, because honestly, we couldn't give one less f*ck about it.
I don't think you realize I'm on your side.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Recoil on March 18, 2012, 04:36:07 PM
Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 18, 2012, 04:28:02 PM
I don't think you realize I'm on your side.

Haha. You probably misread my post. It wasn't against you in any way at all.

I Merk

Can someone please tell me if this is part of an English exam, cause I have always thought this was a forum for Worldscape.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: I Merk on March 18, 2012, 04:43:02 PM
Can someone please tell me if this is part of an English exam, cause I have always thought this was a forum for Worldscape.

It is. And you're passing with an A- to B+ grade.

TROLOLOLOLOL

I say that the auto log out should be added, but it should be like... 5 minutes for staff members and 15 - 20 minutes for regular players.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 18, 2012, 04:47:17 PM
Yeah... I hated English at school. >.<

As for the auto log-out, we are still in agreement that it should happen, right?
Not me.

Can you explain why you want it? Is there any other reason then because of getting stuck? I just find it highly annoying when it kicks you all the time. I mean players should be allowed to stay afk if they want to. You can always act afk and see what people say about you. :3

But I think that for staff this should apply.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

Yup, but no BS about staff 'needing to be online all the time'. Also, the ::sit command only lasts for a short period of time.