News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Thieving

Started by Recoil, March 11, 2012, 08:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Gee I don't look to sound mean, I know thieving JUST came out and it looks like I'm complaining. But this could be fixed quite easily.

My suggestion is having non-combat npc's to pickpocket. Because as it is, there are 2 hero's (best npc to pickpocket) and people will just kill them to be jerks so you can't pickpocket them. Thanks.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Thieving was released pretty much yesterday. As it is you can only just pickpocket so I'm sure that as thieving develops more Npc's/Stores/Options etc will be added.

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on March 11, 2012, 08:34:37 PM
Thieving was released pretty much yesterday. As it is you can only just pickpocket so I'm sure that as thieving develops more Npc's/Stores/Options etc will be added.
Yes stores and stuff are more obvious, I wanted to point out the less obvious yet still important.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Yeah I'm sure more NPC's will be added, Just be patient man.

nate

Quote from: Jake on March 11, 2012, 10:27:13 PM
Yeah I'm sure more NPC's will be added, Just be patient man.

more NPS's = a little more effort for jerks. :P

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Yes but they can change the respawn speed. So instead of it being 30 seconds until the Hero respawns it could be 15 seconds. Just an example but it could stop the "jerks" or at least slow them down.

freak m4n

Or just add the stalls. :l
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.