News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Report Abuse

Started by Kevin, March 10, 2012, 03:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Awesome Job guys! this will also help the staff and make things flow a lot smother.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Desolate

Wouldn't most new people (who don't use the forums) use the report abuse button anyway to report a player as that's what happens in Runescape? Anyway, good job guys!  :)

freak m4n

A time saving up-date. AWESOME. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Quote from: Jarred on March 11, 2012, 04:38:43 AM
Wouldn't most new people (who don't use the forums) use the report abuse button anyway to report a player as that's what happens in Runescape? Anyway, good job guys!  :)
Another reason why this is good. Raises intuitiveness.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

I've always wanted to see this happen :)

Well done.

nate

what about making the report system take an automatic screenshot of the window?

This is / isn't a serious post

Skyro

This is an awesome addition, thanks for the add. I think this will be really helpful to people who don't really understand the forums and can't post an image.

Note: Will this Section still be in use, or no?

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Sora

Quote from: Kevin on March 10, 2012, 06:31:08 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on March 10, 2012, 06:24:57 PM
I mean.. If you delete the report abuse section, how will we do this?

We aren't going to remove it entirely, it will still be there. In the future we may make it a bit more private. I feel that you guys don't report a lot of people now because it is posted on the forums, it is quite obvious who reported you. Making it a bit more anonymous you guys will be giving us a bit more reports. We will most likely set something up that you can report people without having to make a post on the forums.

Recoil

Quote from: Skyro on March 14, 2012, 03:35:29 AM
This is an awesome addition, thanks for the add. I think this will be really helpful to people who don't really understand the forums and can't post an image.

Note: Will this Section still be in use, or no?
Yes the BOARD (not section ;)) will most likely be here still I guess... Always need a good alternative in my opinion.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.