News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

FIX F KEYS

Started by Grievous, March 10, 2012, 07:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grievous

Fixs the FKeys, it's so annoying coming from Runescape, to Worldscape, because the FKeys are all messed up. Make F1 inv, F4 Mage and F5 Spec.

PLEASE IT WOULD HELP ME SOOO MUCH

Kevin

They aren't broken. During the 508 era thats the way Jagex had them setup. And they don't work on 317 most likely because back then Jagex made everything use Javascript and loaded everything via web-browser. Like the sounds and music.

Grievous

Quote from: Kevin on March 10, 2012, 07:35:36 AM
They aren't broken. During the 508 era thats the way Jagex had them setup. And they don't work on 317 most likely because back then Jagex made everything use Javascript and loaded everything via web-browser. Like the sounds and music.

All I'm asking is for Fkeys to be the same as they are in RS right now. Cant be too hard changing the Fkeys command.

Kevin

To me the ones on RuneScape are messed up. I am used to the 500-600 f keys. It's just a matter of getting used to them.

Grievous

U cant get used to both rs and ws and rs wont change back, so maybe its time to change the fkeys, so the people who play rs have the same fkeys?

nate

or it can stay the same because we dont need to fix these minor player problems, we need bigger and better stuff for server for new players.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

You honestly can't be that lazy that you need to rely on shortcuts that much. Just learn to use your mouse, Simple.

Grievous

Quote from: Jake on March 11, 2012, 11:19:37 PM
You honestly can't be that lazy that you need to rely on shortcuts that much. Just learn to use your mouse, Simple.

Nothing about being lazy. It's about being fast. I'm not able to veng > armour switch if I'm not using hotkeys. There are things like these that would really help me, and probably other players that are used to RS F-keys. It's so weird how every time somebody makes a suggestion, the whole community starts flaming it, saying it's "it's not that big of a problem". I've been here for, what 3-4 years now, and it's not too much to ask about to change three F-Keys, just to make life easier.

Recoil

Grevious you're sounding really selfish right now, there's nothing wrong with them and you just want them changed cause you like them better your way? Idk man in the end this work would just please you and wouldn't really affect anyone else.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.