News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Partyhats

Started by Wild, March 09, 2012, 12:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

My suggestion is to delete all the partyhats out of the game and bring one of each colour of them back.
This would fix the economy for a bit, and it would be very cool to see partyhats as best rare in this game.
We could do the same with masks and santa hats, but mainly the partyhats.
If the partyhats are deleted, you could make any event to give this super rares away.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

This is why we need the Economy Fix. I agree with you.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Desolate

This has a good basis, making different rares available for everyone to get will make the game so much more fun. The problem with the game at present, is that most 'older players' don't want to sell their rares or want to sell them at a ridiculously high price making them unavailable for newish players to obtain (myself included). This as well as a few other changes, would set things in order. :)

D E A T H

I agree with this but just for party hats. They aren't that rare since everyone has a bajillion of them. Also I like the look of partyhats.... but they look nooby since they're not rare.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

drakedriller

Great idea but i don't think these party hats (if it happens) should be thrown in shops. Or atleast not popular shop like ::theshop or varrock shops major city shops etc.. I think if this happens the admins should spawn hidden shops around all of worldscape and make the players have to find them, but with that there would have to be a huge hidden go seek announcment on front page of worldscape. (2nd and harder option) The other option i was thinking of was that the admins should spawn monsters around the map that drop one of the different colored party hats and right after they die they should never spawn again.  ;D awesome idea tho.

Desolate

Your first option wouldn't work due to the fact that people would show\tell others once they find the location. The second option is possible but probably unlikely. It would be easier just to have a drop party or some sort of event like a hide and seek or competition to earn these hats. :)

drakedriller

Wrong. There would only be one in each shop and not all in one shop...

Recoil

I'm not with the shop idea. Half the people wouldn't know about it and they'd get tricked into supposedly "rare" items. If you really want to make something rare, delete all of them in the game and have an admin spawn like one of each color and give them out or something.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

I think it's a bit to late for partyhats. I still think there should be more super Rares, I mean there are accounts that aren't used that have Berets and what not on it.