News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Religion

Started by Recoil, March 08, 2012, 11:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Recoil Dumb?

Yes.
1 (100%)
Yep.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Recoil

I've been debating for the past 5 hours whether or not to make this topic.. I'm afraid I'll say some I'll regret,

Idc if you're atheist, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, whatever. I will NOT tolerate disrespect of my religion.

Fo the people that did it ingame you know who you are and what you did. Some of you I wasnt surprised but one of you I'm highly disappointed in. You also know who you are.

Do NOT tell me this is baby drama because it's a whole different situation when your highly religious grandpa told you on his deathbed to always believe in God when you were 4 years old. To have people disrespect my religion is as offensive as spitting on his corpse.

f*cking tired of all this crap that happens everyday. Wouldve taken my break by now if it weren't for something. Ive decided I'm going to manually mute myself ingame. I'm only going to talk for trading deals or help. No more laughs.

All my friends have disappointed me or quit. I feel like puking
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Who do I need to f*ck up?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

This whole thing was just a complete misunderstanding.