News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Life.

Started by Joker, March 08, 2012, 07:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

One day Derpson and his son Derp were going to the market and they used a donkey as a transport.
When they rode the Donkey the people complained that they are too harsh and have no feelings.
When they carried the Donkey people laughed at them because they are stupid.
When Derpson rode the Donkey while his son Derp was walking people said that he doesn't deserve to be a father.
When Derp rode the Donkey and His father Derpson was walking they called the son that he doesn't respect his father.
This is life.

Recoil

If you change your "flaws" they'll get you for something else stupid. Great analogy.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

Kinda same thing as if some girl gets bullied for being ugly and she puts some makeup and gets bullied for not being good in using it..? D:

Joker

Quote from: Recoil on March 08, 2012, 08:14:13 AM
If you change your "flaws" they'll get you for something else stupid. Great analogy.
Yup..Whatever you do..They will complain plus If you see that you will do something right never care about people's reactions.

M I K E

Quote from: Joker on March 08, 2012, 09:52:09 AM
Quote from: Recoil on March 08, 2012, 08:14:13 AM
Yup..Whatever you do..They will complain plus If you see that you will do something right never care about people's reactions.

I dont give a shit about other peoples opinions.. (: If they get annoying ima annoy them (;

nate

life... people dont comprehend that this is exactly what we do.

This is / isn't a serious post

TROLOLOLOLOL

Humans tend to look at the negatives in things. Partly because they take all the positives for granted. We're a greedy and selfish race.

freak m4n

If life gives you lemons, piss on life because it's to sour. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Dug

Want to hear my version?
I go into the kitchen and open the fridge and look around for something to grab and eat. Seconds after the fridge is open, my dad yells "Close the fridge!" I reply with, "I'm finding something to eat!". He lays off, I take out something, and open it to see if I'll eat from it... "CLOSE THE FRIDGE!!!", I put the food back in....
A minute goes by in the kitchen, and my sister comes along, and does the same routine. My fathers reply? No comment... literally...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..