News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Xp Lamps

Started by Recoil, March 05, 2012, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

What's this big secret about xp lamps? Everyone's dying to get them...
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

The secret is that everyone is lazy.

Recoil

But they give so little xp?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

Most people buy/collect them in bulk to sell or use them on a new skill.

Dug

I've noticed that every time you use an exp lamp, you gain an additional 5k exp, that is if you use it on the same skill, although it may not always incline that 5k.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on March 06, 2012, 02:09:36 AM
I've noticed that every time you use an exp lamp, you gain an additional 5k exp, that is if you use it on the same skill, although it may not always incline that 5k.
Interesting...... Never noticed that....
Quote from: I Merk on March 05, 2012, 07:59:27 PM
Most people buy/collect them in bulk to sell or use them on a new skill.
Yes I have used them myself on my lowest skill, but I ask because experienced players want them.. Not noobs.. And I figured none of them really had any low levels.
Dem digits

Jake

I'm pretty sure that the higher the skill you use the XP lamp on the more XP you get.

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on March 11, 2012, 07:29:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that the higher the skill you use the XP lamp on the more XP you get.
Yes that too, the XP raises with the level. But they were saying that even if you don't level up the XP rises if you continually use it on that skill.
Dem digits

Desolate

As I Merk said, most levelled players buy a large quantity of XP lamps to use on a new skill, mostly because they want to get a head start on others or they need them to use on a skill they are levelling.  :)

Recoil

Quote from: Jarred on March 12, 2012, 05:13:48 AM
As I Merk said, most levelled players buy a large quantity of XP lamps to use on a new skill, mostly because they want to get a head start on others or they need them to use on a skill they are levelling.  :)
Little do they know that the time they spend sitting and saying "buying XP lamps" they could be training and get there way faster, or better yet get XP lamps themselves.
Dem digits