News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Mia

Started by TROLOLOLOLOL, March 05, 2012, 08:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLOLOLOLOL

I don't really know you, but you seem like the type of person to take charge and actually make an effort for change in the amount of players, instead of just bitching about it like sooo many people in the rants section have been doing. Except, they haven't done one god damn thing to help. Thank you for caring.

Mia

Thankyou. I'm trying very hard.  I appreciate this alot <3

Recoil

*cough* Referer's Rewards thread *cough*
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Dug

Quote from: Mia on March 05, 2012, 08:32:56 AM
-
You know the rules about spam :3.
Good work Mia on getting involved :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Mia

Quote from: Dug on March 06, 2012, 01:53:02 AM
Quote from: Mia on March 05, 2012, 08:32:56 AM
-
You know the rules about spam :3.
Good work Mia on getting involved :).

Thankyou everyone for your kinda words and Dug, Lol, I got upset wwrote something and removed it laters. That's what the - is for ;)

Recoil

The most upbeat person on WorldScape.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

I don't like whores, sorry.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Grievous on March 06, 2012, 12:27:08 PM
Sir...

Not one person here asked if you like Mia, nor asked your opinion on her.
We get that you don't like that a female member gets more attention than you, but please post elsewhere with a greater purpose.

Recoil

Jealousy is a sin my friend. She's getting attention for a good reason, helping out.

All I have to say is:
Dem digits

Mia

You are blinded by filth my man, go wash your eyes, better yet, gauge them out.

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on March 07, 2012, 06:55:46 AM
You are blinded by filth my man, go wash your eyes, better yet, gauge them out.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Schooled & shredded.
Dem digits

Jose

Alright guys, Keep it on topic. No need for the flaming and Grievous is being handled. :) Keep it up Mia we all love what you're doing for the server and we see how hard you're working on it. <3. Much love from all the noobs on this server :D! Specially me :]

Grievous

I was referring to someone else. Hello Mia, always pleasant to see you.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 07, 2012, 10:44:38 AM
I was referring to someone else. Hello Mia, always pleasant to see you.
Such bullcrap.
Dem digits