News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

How Famous Are You on Fourms

Started by Fire range, February 08, 2009, 04:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Well i cant play ne more :( probably idk
So i win.

wrigley97

i'm really active on the fourms, but i don't know what to rate myself. maybe an 8 or 9? ;D

~wrigley97~
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~

Zack

Zack1

Username:zack1
Position:being noob
respect:1!
I WIN! woo!

Pure01owner

im a pure and a mager and uber loser so meh
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

0ownage0

i used to be one of the most people active on the fourms but i took a break and now im back and i love the fourms, congrats to TriniBoy in becomeing a mod!

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Cavallers

hi hi i was the first one to get 300 posts, and was the first ever to become a moderator on this forum, i was even more active than ry! how famous am i?

i was also in the top 10 pkers on server and i own jeremy

-Cavallers

Triniboy

I'm like first level 3 in-game to be fourm mod. And uhmm, Im a level 3. I'm rank top 3 fourm time, and rank #1 for Top Topic Starters

Bill

I've been with this game since like June 2006? I can't remember the exact month. It's either June or July. But anyways, that's why my nickname and custom title on here is 'The One And Only Legend' which means I'm basically legendary to this game and I'm a one of a kind. I remember sitting on Worldscape watching Ryan pick out all the npcs for ::camp. I remember him asking me which emote he should make the wise old man do who stands at camp. I also remember him asking me and only me where the mod zone should be. I remember being on during the update to add the unban command and the ::rban command, which toggles right click ban. I remember sneaking on my computer and staying up on Worldscape with Ryan until 5-6 in the morning during the summer. Oh, ask Ryan. He would totally remember that. And I can't forget when you could use to use a hammer on someone and they would do the death emote and fall to the ground. Then you use it on them again to stand them back up. I remember when Jeremy was made staff. I remember the era of Worldscape where all the admins were level 251 thanks to Eon9 and the command Eon9 made to attack any player anywhere.  I also remember if you asked Ryan to be an admin, you would automatically get it. I totally remember Worldscape before the friends list work. I remember he tried to add it one time and whenever anyone in the server would use it, it would crash you.  I also remember his old signature look. It was a blue partyhat, ghostly top, bottoms, and boots, ice gloves, whip, and I think obby shield and I think no cape, but hey, it was over two years ago. ;)

And that's just a little bit. I could go on longer :P

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

toenailclip3

ive been banned (despite the bad influences of khiapk XD some might kno her) ummm everytime i log on i gots plls says wats up tnc thats how gangsta im am's. wat else also ive played bout a year on and off tho not alot of things entertain me but i keep coming back.

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

damokazamo

i'm doing quite well i got a bit of respect and this is only my 2nd post
i would rate maybe a 3 for me

Delicious

I'm not known on these forums at all lol

Volcanic Me

I don't care how famous I am on these forums, I know who I am, so it doesn't matter to me. =P

Mooshu

Well...i think you're all awesome!!! go agf!!!!  ;D

toenailclip3

i kno im awesome HAHA (i think to highly of myself)

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats