News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Me & Brian at Duel Arena

Started by I Merk, March 04, 2012, 02:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Merk

Here of just some of the things we did.  :)

Recoil

I like how in the second picture you can see the logs where he said "Fk you.."

Nice hits.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

richard

Jake

Chaoslancex

What do you expect from 2 noobs?? Hahahaha Jk and hackers! Those are awesome hits

Dug

If only i had a sigil... well you can imagine what would happen ;).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

robinhood

Quote from: Dug on April 10, 2012, 02:02:44 PM
If only i had a sigil... well you can imagine what would happen ;).

tell me >?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Jake

Skyro

Nice hits guys, I wish I could hit that high. =/

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.