News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

plz un mute me

Started by lol fun1, February 07, 2009, 05:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lol fun1

dude i have been muted for so long like 5 months nobody is online when i am so i just wanted someone to come ummute me
>:(

Pure01owner

Uhhh Depeneds But Serorsly If You Been Muted That Long I Dont Think You Be Unmute What You Do?

-Pure01owner™
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Bill

I highly doubt you haven't seen a staff member on in 5 months. No one would be muted for that long and if you really were, you would have said something a little sooner, say like, 3 months ago? I think they can also check when you were muted too so I think you might be lying..  And don't ever ask for an unmute, unless you really have been muted this long.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Surveillance

Beside this is his first post, in that time he was muted at a "time" he would of be registered and post this long ago.

He might be lying so he could be un-muted early.

Regards,
Surveillance, WorldScape Security Department.

mumups

Surveillance Do you realy work for worldscape or are you just a realy nice person who wants this game to be clean? Oh and also lol fun1  I do think that 5 months would be a little over the top? Who muted you any way?
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Chris Bud

Wow... We still have THIS of all things on AGF forums? I thought this was cleared up when the new rules were instated...?

*Jeez, AGF forum staff these days!!!* Wait... What, I am staff :'(

STOP POSTING ABOUT BANS, MUTES, IP-BANS, DELTIONS, AND ANY OTHER PROBLEM YOU HAVE THANK-YOU ;D

~Chris
AGF Forum Moderator

~LOCKED~