News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

update previews

Started by nate, February 27, 2012, 06:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

i think it would be helpful to the community for update preview posts, like what yall are working on. As much as i love surprises, i think update previews give players something to look forward to, and get excited about.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Yeah, I agree. Like developer's blogs.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Just have a topic with the to-do list.... Why make it complicated..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Recoil on February 28, 2012, 06:07:03 PM

well i would love it for them to show, pictures of what's to come. you know it gives people hope and you know something to look forward to.

nate

Quote from: Chaoslancex on February 28, 2012, 11:22:19 PM
Quote from: Recoil on February 28, 2012, 06:07:03 PM

well i would love it for them to show, pictures of what's to come. you know it gives people hope and you know something to look forward to.

and this increases population

Kevin

Well, the problem with it is that we don't have an open todo list for you guys because if we say "We plan on adding godwars" and we never do, that makes us look bad. A lot of times we start something and get side tracked so never complete it, we can't make a blog about like a Monkey goes bananza mini-game and then half way through we stop, then you guys get left behind.

Recoil

It "increases population"? People don't find out about servers because it has developers blogs...
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dench

I think he's talking about the majority of people who are on the forums but see no point going in game.

nate

i dont think developers blog is necessary, just like when yall are a day or two away from completing something, make an update preview on it so we know what it is, what to do with it, and that it will be coming out soon. (date not needed)