News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

D&D - Distractions and Diversons

Started by Sean, February 26, 2012, 04:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Distractions and Diversions

Welcome to the Official D&D thread for upcoming scheduled D&D's. It has become apparent that D&Ds can create a sort of friendship and worthwhile experience for a community that wants to advance and have fun at the same time. In the past I've done little things here and there to help players gain a fair bit of experience towards their next level in whatever skill they may be after, by simply withdrawing them from their tedious skilling and putting some diversion in their leveling process. I wish to now do this in a larger more interactive scale than before. With larger more rewarding exp bonuses or even perhaps item rewards. With of course more competition.  :P You are under no obligation to attend these community powered D&Ds/Events

In the upcoming days, I (or whoever else), will begin to plan and configure a variety of games, challenges, or even battles for you to fancy over. OF course rewards will be implemented into these D&Ds to make the fun worthwhile!

Scheduled Upcoming D&D/Events:
    For the Week of
    Nothing Scheduled

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

D&Ds:

Bewildering Graveyard
    This D&D is one of the more dubious ones. You must guess which gravestone is the correct one, you have 1 out of 4 chance of getting it right and receiving some exp as a reward.

The Recreant Evil Chickens
    Assigned against a random opponent, you must prevail through multiple waves of evil chickens while you race to kill them first to ultimately conquer your opponent. Raise up to the highest of tiers in this demanding competition.

NPC Mania
    The point at which you say, look at all this exp!

The Lustrous Trees
    Where the plentiful aura of lustrous trees reside.

If you don't want to follow these D&Ds but also want a grand prize of exp, you may very well ask a staff member to help sponsor your event (should they be willing to do so). If you decide to do this, please alert the staff member prior to the event.

More D&Ds coming![/list]

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
    Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
    Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
    Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
    Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Like in runescape distractions and diversions are like the circus and all that random crap.

weed

Jake

This should get some more players playing :)

I personally can't wait.

Sean

A pole was added to see how many people would be willing to participate. Along with a little more information added.

Dug

And so am I.
    If anyone hadn't noticed,
    HERE is an example of what this is all about.
    'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
    Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
    My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
    WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Mia

I hate those evil chickens.  Killing them to my heart's desire will be fantasic.  8) ;D ;)

Sean

I've just put the scheduled D&Ds for next week. I'd love to add more types of D&Ds but in order for me to do that, I'll need your help.

You are free to reply with a suggestion. Or you can simply ask me or any other staff member to sponsor your own D&D.

drakedriller

;D I like this idea great job. and I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nate

i love you sean!!!!! ;D ;D ;D so excited!!!!

This is / isn't a serious post

Dug

I would like to suggest, a clan take over event, where there will be 3 teams
    TEAM SARADOMIN:
    The following is the default load-out for the first Team:

TEAM ZAMORAK:
    The following is the default load-out for the second Team:

TEAM GUTHIX:
    The following is the default load-out for the third Team:

The players participating in this event, will be wearing certain items such as rune boots, a dragon mace, fire cape, or other items, depending on what the creator/host will decide.
    Also, perhaps a winning board will be kept on the D&D =D!
    P.s I would suggest a little side note if you the players would like a certain token that would be traded in for items? Of-course these rewards would be set at a high number to limit the amount, that is my recommendation to say the most. Thank you :).
    'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
    Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
    My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
    WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Skyro

Awesome, I want to be apart of all the events. Sean, remind me on skype please. :)

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
    I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Kryptonite

weed

wolf

yeah would be great i love the can idea i might go to northpole and get as much sara, zammy and guthix as possible to make it happen or make something similar.