News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Confirmation camp

Started by M I K E, February 26, 2012, 04:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

So in Finland and many other countries i guess we have this confirmation camp...

It is for people who are christians and if you dont complete that 7 days long camp you cant get a wedding in church and so on..

So i gotta go to that camp today for 7 days and im not a religious person for real. I dont believe in those things :s

Only good thing is that there are a couple of my best friends :D

Yoho

This one time, at confirmation camp...

D E A T H

I'm doing the same thing ATM but it's at my church every Sunday morning.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

M I K E

I'm back home, had the greatest fuckin' time of my life with many new really important people <3

Recoil

We didn't have a camp, we had classes. Kinda boring tbh, lmao. I'm not super religious either.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on March 03, 2012, 08:23:52 AM
I'm back home, had the greatest fuckin' time of my life with many new really important people <3
Good to hear that you had fun :)

See sometimes its better to see how things are before you cridict them :)

nate

i didnt do anything special. just go to church twice on sundays and once on wednessday. im very religious  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

I went to church today for the first time in a long time....

It's not that I don't like the idea of God, I just don't like the way my church presents it. They are honestly ruining it for me.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.