News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Confused

Started by eris1000111, February 21, 2012, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eris1000111

Hey guys I just recently decided to start playing this server again, and from the last time I played I remember I had alot of rares on my main. But when I logged in his bank was completely empty all I had was the items I was wearing and the 2 stacks of max gp. Did the items get reset in one point of the server or anything like that?

Kevin

You need to recover your classic account. You can do that here at [IMPORTANT]Recover your Classic account

eris1000111

I don't think that's the problem since it says my account is already linked to my forum account, I must have done this already some time back. But maybe something just glitched and my characters bank got deleted. Although, on my other characters they still have their items and everything.

Dug

This could be due to several past updates that have removed a certain amount of items including castle wars rewards such as decorative armour, or the cw hoods and capes. Other items could be the unfinished herblore potions that were reset when the Herblore Beta had come out.
If this is the case, the way to solve this issue is by logging onto the 317 client or the webclient, and filling in all the spaces that are empty with random items from ::theshop or the general store, or anywhere else.
Hope it's this issue.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

eris1000111

Oh ok that seemed to fix it. Thanks for your help