Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Post Your Birthday

Started by Recoil, February 10, 2012, 12:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on February 13, 2012, 01:12:42 AM
14 august :D
Added. 8) My dad's birthday is a day before yours!
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

End3r

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

freak m4n

I just had my b-day.

My b-day is on 3rd of Feb. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Quote from: Program on February 14, 2012, 11:59:00 PM
20th of September. Going to be 18 next time around.
Quote from: freak m4n on February 14, 2012, 09:22:12 AM
I just had my b-day.

My b-day is on 3rd of Feb. :)
Added, both of you.
Dem digits

Dug

My birthday is On the 19th of August :).
Also, a great player and an amazing friend's birthday is tomorrow :D! ITS WOUTER!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on February 15, 2012, 11:33:17 AM
My birthday is On the 19th of August :).
Also, a great player and an amazing friend's birthday is tomorrow :D! ITS WOUTER!
You're on there Dug!
Dem digits