News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

More Active Mods!!!!!!!! please!!!!

Started by nate, February 14, 2012, 08:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

more active mods?

more mods
more active
i like it the way it is.

Kryptonite

Oh.. Read that wrong. I don't usually see any in-game mods on. If I do, it's always Oscar, and occasionally Dug but me and him live in different time zones.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kyle

I can see where your going with this, I get on the forums everyday now but my problem is my computers hard drive died so I can't come in-game. I should get it back by the end of the week, and I can promise you I will be more active, Also I am having family problems right now and I am doing my best to get through it. I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier my fault.

nate

kyle its fine. i'm not saying its yalls fault for not being active. yall have real life issues like everyone else. i am just saying that there should be more mods so that no matter how inactive, there will be some on more frequently.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

I'd love to tell you guys why I have been in-active but it's sort of personal and none of yous would get it. I will be more active but, I promise. I just got my own computer back so that just makes everything 10x better.

I don't see the need for more in game mods seeing as there are pretty much more mods then there are players online recently. Just enjoy the game and if someone breaks a rule then report them on the forums.

nate

Quote from: Jake on February 16, 2012, 01:05:26 AM
I'd love to tell you guys why I have been in-active but it's sort of personal and none of yous would get it. I will be more active but, I promise. I just got my own computer back so that just makes everything 10x better.

I don't see the need for more in game mods seeing as there are pretty much more mods then there are players online recently. Just enjoy the game and if someone breaks a rule then report them on the forums.

jake, you're fine. forum moderators don't really need to be very active.

Dug

Quote from: nate on February 16, 2012, 02:18:13 PM
Jake, you're fine. forum moderators don't really need to be very active.
Too some extent I would agree, however shit happens to go off at any time on the forums, and can do some serious damage but... NO DUG, DON'T GO OFF TOPIC!
I do feel i have been as Luke called "Slacking", everyone has to get a taste of reality at some point, some more than others. I will do my best to be on more often :)!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on February 16, 2012, 03:46:47 PM
Quote from: nate on February 16, 2012, 02:18:13 PM
Jake, you're fine. forum moderators don't really need to be very active.
Too some extent I would agree, however shit happens to go off at any time on the forums, and can do some serious damage but... NO DUG, DON'T GO OFF TOPIC!
I do feel i have been as Luke called "Slacking", everyone has to get a taste of reality at some point, some more than others. I will do my best to be on more often :)!
Yeah to me Jake does fine, but ingame mods seem more inactive. It's not really you Dug. Or Oscar. I see you guys on.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

Despite who it is, or who isn't, we all are doing our best.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nate

thats beside the point. i want more so that the server can be even better.

Jake

There is no need for more. We have plenty. Plus there isn't an amazing amount if rule breakers so having more wouldn't make the server better.

Recoil

That's it, I'm outta this one. I've had too much fighting today in and out of WS, and this one really isn't worth winning.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Wild

Quote from: Jake on February 16, 2012, 07:30:03 PM
There is no need for more. We have plenty. Plus there isn't an amazing amount if rule breakers so having more wouldn't make the server better.
you don't know how many rulebreakers there are, since they are all talking in a different language.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on February 17, 2012, 01:24:27 AM
you don't know how many rulebreakers there are, since they are all talking in a different language.
LMAO, that sounded hilarious for some reason.
Dem digits

Wild

Quote from: Recoil on February 17, 2012, 08:15:20 AM
Quote from: Wild on February 17, 2012, 01:24:27 AM
LMAO, that sounded hilarious for some reason.
i have poor grammar, sorry :p

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,