News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My suggestions

Started by nate, February 13, 2012, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

well as many of you have noticed, and alot of you have complained that worldscape is "dead" or "dying". Although this is not completely true, there is some weight behind it. worldscape is in a slump. there are alot of new people that have started but all of the legends have left, or are only active on the forums.

WORLDSCAPE NEEDS A SERIOUS RECONSTRUCTION

And yes, i know some of these have already been suggested. These are MY suggestions

my suggestions:

-buff ranged strength
     -crystal bow fix
     -dark bow addition
     -crossbow addition
     -throwing knifes and darts and chinchompa addition
     -add ::ranged command (black d'hide)
     -maybe some armor penatration for ranged considering 135 def blocks everything

-dragon claws
-add the special ablilities to barrows armor (the runescape abilities)
     -barrows armor sorta worth something. (eco fix this)
-areas only accessable by skillcape owners
-new home-made minigames (get creative)
     -pest controll (void included)
-increase hp maximum level (for pking so theres not 1hit kills with venge.)
     -dfs special (after increase max health)

-quests
-voting rewards (point system of some sort or items for different skilling items)
-no teleport commands in the wilderness
     -new pking area (edgeville)
     -lvl 20 teleport disabled
     -killing people within level of wilderness (multiply wildy lvl by 2 or 3 because of huge level differences)

-money being worth something
     -item's shop value depending on # of that item in the game
     -better shops for armor (server specific)

-bosses
     -increase boss chance
     -increase bosses strength

-runes that only work on monsters (runes from runescapes' Fist of Guthix)
     -take away ::runes command (increase value of runecrafted runes)

-yell chat only for members playing longer than 24 hours (no spammers)
     -clan chat for new members that need help (::cc)

-more shades/new training spots (move shades to freaky forester spot and have a tele there.)
     -shades not drop whips.  >:(
     -mage specific training spots.  >:(  >:(  >:(

-new skills (i know there was a recent update. don't be a queer and get angry at me for this)

i will definately update this when i get frustrated at something else  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

drakedriller

Kryptonite

Leaving the ones I don't like with explanation:

"add ::ranged command (black d'hide)" I think that's kinda dumb cause it would be like letting people spawn dharoks. The only better ranged armor is armadyl, whereas the only better melee armor is bandos. It's not too hard to come by, and could make non-riskers happy...

"dragon claws" Needs much higher client version + holy crap OP much.

"increase hp maximum level (for pking so theres not 1hit kills with venge.)" That would be retarded. More training and it would require other skills to be raised to the new max level if they wanted to balance it. From experience, you only get 1 hit kills if both players veng and ags spec and hit high... Not very common in a typical fight.

"voting rewards (point system of some sort or items for different skilling items)" Takes away the spirit of voting and it could ruin the economy. People could possibly create voting bots, and it just seems like a huge mess.

"no teleport commands in the wilderness" ::dwildy son

"new pking area (edgeville) " Nothing to disagree with, but... ::edge?

"lvl 20 teleport disabled" see above.

"killing people within level of wilderness (multiply wildy lvl by 2 or 3 because of huge level differences)" That would get boring, but it would give pures a purpose.

"better shops for armor (server specific)" Putting good armor in shops kinda kills the eco...

"take away ::runes command (increase value of runecrafted runes)" I like this / dislike about 50/50.... Like cause of making runecrafting worthwhile, dislike cause getting runes would be annoying and people would rage.

"yell chat only for members playing longer than 24 hours (no spammers)" Not really an issue, and this could be really annoying if you made a second account.

Other than that, I like the rest.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 13, 2012, 10:10:52 PM
"dragon claws" Needs much higher client version + holy crap OP much.

"increase hp maximum level (for pking so theres not 1hit kills with venge.)" That would be retarded. More training and it would require other skills to be raised to the new max level if they wanted to balance it. From experience, you only get 1 hit kills if both players veng and ags spec and hit high... Not very common in a typical fight.

"no teleport commands in the wilderness" ::dwildy son

"new pking area (edgeville) " Nothing to disagree with, but... ::edge?

"lvl 20 teleport disabled" see above.

"killing people within level of wilderness (multiply wildy lvl by 2 or 3 because of huge level differences)" That would get boring, but it would give pures a purpose.

"take away ::runes command (increase value of runecrafted runes)" I like this / dislike about 50/50.... Like cause of making runecrafting worthwhile, dislike cause getting runes would be annoying and people would rage.

"yell chat only for members playing longer than 24 hours (no spammers)" Not really an issue, and this could be really annoying if you made a second account.

dclaws i thought would be just cool. bring new players. max health just an idea. dwildy should be taken out. split wildy= less population. the runes, i think it would reduce one item magers that we all hate  >:(. and the yell, thats just an idea as well. i just hate spammers.

Recoil

This is the best topic I've seen in weeks. Great suggestions, great reasons why. I have been playing for two years so I know what you mean by the death of it, or at least the dullness that has overcome it.

I 100% agree that range should be buffed. Sure it owns in pure fights, but for higher levels that have high def, it's impossible for rangers.

And how about NO veng? There. I said it. It's extremely OP. EXTREMELY. if you took off veng, then you wouldn't have to raise hp to piss the 135's off.

And inflation will be fixed if the economy fix is passed, I'm afraid it might not though, because people are too money drunk to see the problem. If you take out ::runes and fix inflation, you just made runcrafting 200% more popular, as people would craft tunes to make actual CASH! not rares, cash. Wouldn't that be the day :)
And Kane, about your thoughts on "it would be a pain to get runes".. I think that's a good thing, considering that mage can be extremely OP by barraging then running so you cant attack.. I hate that. It's always noons that do it too. If noobs can't get runes, they can't do it, which is good in my eyes.

About the shops with armor.. I agree with Kane, that'd make it too easy to get, why not just get it from ::barrows? And work for it?

I disagree with ::ranged, as once again this decreases the value of dhide. You can already get black dhide from kbd. I don't see how you don't want ::runes but you want a ::ranged?

But great thoughts, I really do hope Ryan gets around to most of these.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Yeah, they'd be cool, but a pain to put into the game and really OP. Lol I like dwildy. I think more people should PK there, plus wildy isn't populated as it is. As far as magers go, you can go to dwildy and they probably wouldn't bother getting items to go in each time. Also, you can put on mage gear and their spells are pretty useless. As far as yell spammers, I've like, never seen a serious one. I think it's funny to watch people argue on yell though.

weed

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 13, 2012, 10:49:23 PM
Yeah, they'd be cool, but a pain to put into the game and really OP. Lol I like dwildy. I think more people should PK there, plus wildy isn't populated as it is. As far as magers go, you can go to dwildy and they probably wouldn't bother getting items to go in each time. Also, you can put on mage gear and their spells are pretty useless. As far as yell spammers, I've like, never seen a serious one. I think it's funny to watch people argue on yell though.
Ha! Yell spammers.. They are funny to watch..

And abou dclaws.. They are the most OP thing a game can have. I say either have no attack coding for them, (so it'd just be for the look, would punch with fist for attk) OR have them super super rare. Non donor and only 1 or 2 in the game... Then I'd be fine with it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on February 13, 2012, 10:56:50 PM
And abou dclaws.. They are the most OP thing a game can have. I say either have no attack coding for them, (so it'd just be for the look, would punch with fist for attk) OR have them super super rare. Non donor and only 1 or 2 in the game... Then I'd be fine with it.

love it. and thanks for the encouragement ;D. idk about best topic though :o

Kryptonite

D claws: Less overpowered if:
      1) Extremely rare and almost no one has them
      2) Srength lowered so you can't hit 60-30-15-15. Maybe like a 40-20-10-10 as max.
      3) Spec nerfed to do 100% of bar
      4) Require high stats to wear
      5) All of the above

weed

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 13, 2012, 11:26:46 PM
D claws: Less overpowered if:
      1) Extremely rare and almost no one has them
      2) Srength lowered so you can't hit 60-30-15-15. Maybe like a 40-20-10-10 as max.
      3) Spec nerfed to do 100% of bar
      4) Require high stats to wear
      5) All of the above

yeah. i also like recoils thing about making it a item with no damage

Kryptonite

Well that kinda defeats the purpose though..?

weed

Kevin

All but a couple I like. They have been on the todo list forever, I think we can get some of this done.

Wild

These suggestions sound very good.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Xx Wildy Xx

love then all and the best thing of all kevin agrees with it :P

gomes97

its strange everybody wants this and old pking.
i think ws like runescape or old pking thats the only way to get more members.
or both.
but if you remove tele to wildy,
wildy is very big everybody can be anywhere.
ws first needs more members for this idea.
so i dont think that idea.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner