News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

V-day event?

Started by nate, February 12, 2012, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

I was just wondering if worldscape was going to do anything special of Valentines day. it would be great even if there was just an item spawned.  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

I think it's a bit late to be asking for this.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 12, 2012, 09:58:50 PM
I think it's a bit late to be asking for this.
Agreed, plus shouldn't this be in In-Game Events?

Anyways, I think it's a good idea nonetheless. Something to spice it up a bit.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

yeah, but i think even little things like just spawning a random item to the game (even if it is useless) would be cool.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on February 13, 2012, 05:35:36 PM
yeah, but i think even little things like just spawning a random item to the game (even if it is useless) would be cool.
We should all get hearts, and if you click on it there's a small % chance you'll get something rare.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Recoil on February 13, 2012, 05:45:05 PM
Quote from: nate on February 13, 2012, 05:35:36 PM
We should all get hearts, and if you click on it there's a small % chance you'll get something rare.

I think for us to have hearts would require ry to make a custom. He doesn't like doing that. :P

I Steal Cash

I agree.  We should have an event. 8)
Thank you Wolf!

Recoil

Heheh.. Maybe our gift was that server down time -__-
Dem digits

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

Valentines day isn't really a big occasion so I'm not really with this.

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on February 14, 2012, 03:51:15 AM
It actually is fairly big in some places, you can't really make that assumption, every country celebrates everything differently.
Dem digits

freak m4n

I had a valentine's dinner yesterday @ school. After that, in the middle of the cantine, there was a dancefloor. Everyone danced a lil bit. ( Me LOTS :D) Even though, some people where really depressive somehow. :\ Ohwell.

OT: It's kind of late to suggest it now. Maybe he can make a special place with a dance floor like in Runescape. Or just gather everyone together and have a nice time.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

I'm all for a dance floor.
Dem digits

D E A T H

Quote from: Recoil on February 14, 2012, 09:06:57 AM
Quote from: Jake on February 14, 2012, 03:51:15 AM
It actually is fairly big in some places, you can't really make that assumption, every country celebrates everything differently.
Not sure if any of you guys think the same way I do but what ever.... In my eyes I see valentines day as not a holiday, but more of a shopping week for people to buy things like candy, stuffed animals, jewelry, electronics. ETC thus making the retailers making money off you people just because of some holiday that has no religion meaning. or importance

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?