News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

V-day event?

Started by nate, February 12, 2012, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

i sang for choir in peoples classes all day. was fun. (no im not gay, trust me) ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on February 14, 2012, 04:57:24 PM
Not sure if any of you guys think the same way I do but what ever.... In my eyes I see valentines day as not a holiday, but more of a shopping week for people to buy things like candy, stuffed animals, jewelry, electronics. ETC thus making the retailers making money off you people just because of some holiday that has no religion meaning. or importance

Watch this and tell me it has no meaning..

It was a great day in history, Saint Valentine stood for what he thought was right, and was executed yet heard. Valentine's isn't all hugs and kisses. There's true history behind it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Valentines Day as of today: A day for girls to feel more powerful than guys more than they already do, candy, flower, jewelry, and card businesses as well as fancy restaraunts to make huge profits, a way to possibly get a girl, and a way to "take it a step further" with a girl.

Unfortunately, 99% of the population don't care at all what it's actually about, but hey, not saying there's anything wrong with treating a girl well.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 14, 2012, 06:57:45 PM
Valentines Day as of today: A day for girls to feel more powerful than guys more than they already do, candy, flower, jewelry, and card businesses as well as fancy restaraunts to make huge profits, a way to possibly get a girl, and a way to "take it a step further" with a girl.

Unfortunately, 99% of the population don't care at all what it's actually about, but hey, not saying there's anything wrong with treating a girl well.
Exactly all I'm trying to say is that it's not all about the holiday...

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?