Equally owned by Nate and Drakedriller

```__````
__/|_|\__
(_)-----(_)

RE-OPENNED!

Owners
â"ƒâ"â"£â""
â'¹â"¡â"â"šâ""â""â"¡â"˜â"›â"›â""â"¡

This clan has one simple goal. To reassure players that the wilderness is safe. We are the keepers of the peace (even at times of war). We make sure that there is no dominant clan out in the world of worldscape. We are here to stabilize and return clans to equilibrium. Its all fun and games until a clan gains to much power.
clan rules

1)Never betray your clan members (1 "misclick" is ok, but if you "misclick" 2 or 3 times, then you will be punished)

2)always listen to authority (I will try my best to appoint the best leaders, and i am not a demanding person so i will not ask alot from you guys.

3)do not fight with clan members. if you have a problem with a clan member, take it up with me. if the clan member has done something wrong to you like scammed or looted or whatever, send me hard evidence and i will punish them

[/size]
4)try to check this website daily. if we have any events, i will give atleast a weeks notice though and try to post all the different times for it.

5)don't bother me ingame alot, i am a skiller along with a pker. most likely i will not have all of you added (assuming this clan grows into a power clan)

6)DO NOT IMPERSONATE ME OR DRAKEDRILLER. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLAN FOREVER.

7)play nice  ;D

Requirements:

ATK lvl + STR lvl + DEF lvl = 350     (DEF lvl < 110)
or
ATK lvl + STR lvl = 235

I Don't care about range level or magic (lvl 94 mage preferred).

you can also be admitted to clan if i test you (if you dont meet requirements)

QuoteApplication form:
ATK + STR + DEF =
and
Atk + STR =

```__````
__/|_|\__
(_)-----(_)

This is / isn't a serious post

Remy

I've been around so damn long, I remember voting for Woodrow Wilson.

Skype: Remy C., Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm
Steam: =Ξ|Ξ= The Forgotten Tsar

Twitter: @WutsItToYa

Quote from: Connor on November 01, 2012, 03:39:05 PM
Stay if you want to help Worldscape but if you're just going to sit there and come up with faults f*ck off.

nate

nate

This clan is up and running again as of today.

Krest I V

Can I still be in? My account has 135 WC, is that good enough?

I Steal Cash

Quote from: Krest I V on August 08, 2014, 05:51:20 PM
Can I still be in? My account has 135 WC, is that good enough?

if you put this guy in a test, he will instantly pass it no matter how powerful he is
Thank you Wolf!