News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Valentines Day?

Started by Kryptonite, February 11, 2012, 11:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

What are you guys doing for valentines day? Are you gonna be single or you already have someone? Going to ask someone out? Giving chocolates, roses, jewelry, etc? Let me know!

Me personally, I'm single atm been single for 9 months really been enjoying it but there's this girl I really like... Meh, I might go for it. Anyway, post away!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Joker

Recoil

I got 9 bitches lined up.. Just gotta pick out my favorites ;)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

Quote from: Recoil on February 11, 2012, 03:11:36 PM

I dislike liers.

At our school girls usually hug boys a lot.. :D and kisses on cheek etc. Got no girlfriend anymore <3 so nothin' special.

Jake

Don't be proud of that, Being a Manwhore never gets you anywhere.

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years now so the presents get more & more expensive :(

I Merk

Me and my hand are getting on very well atm. Might treat it to a bit of FIFA or COD.  :P

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on February 11, 2012, 04:09:31 PM
Don't be proud of that, Being a Manwhore never gets you anywhere.

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years now so the presents get more & more expensive :(
You guys really think I'm serious?! I was kidding. No, I don't have 9 girls that like me. Jesus, take a damn joke.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Dem digits

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

I Merk

Recoil

Dem digits

Dug

Spent it with my family, saw lots of hotties in the mall thou, and it was very crowded.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

End3r

Meh, I have already have a girl, the bad thing is that I have to buy presents tomorrow, we're going to the cinema, then to my place for a sleepover:-)