News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Would this work?

Started by D E A T H, February 10, 2012, 06:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Okay so I went to my mom's office at school (that's where she works) and I go on her computer and see that she has Photoshop from the school. So I tell her to get me a copy from the Tech guy at the school. She did but he doesn't have any copies. So I was wondering can I copy all the files from the Photoshop file in the hard drive and paste them into a flash drive and the extracted to my computer and have a working Photoshop?

Best regards Kyle (My real name)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

I don't think so. You can try but.

D E A T H

Recoil

You can't copy programs on a flashdrive, I've tried. :\
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Voltimolt

Your only copying the files, there are registry data as well
which is added by the installer, not by running the program.

except in some cases.

Recoil

Quote from: Program on February 10, 2012, 07:34:22 PM
It adds other system files and registry information, so it won't work.
If you feel like ripping Adobe off, you can always pirate it.
Hehe, I basically do that with everything.. it's common sense. Why pay for it when there's a free version I can find in 5 seconds via Google? I just don't know, I'm not that kind of person that has to be "moral" and pay just because I should. Not in this economy.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Quote from: Mute on February 10, 2012, 06:14:43 PM
Download Photoshop CS5.5 from the official website, start the program as a trial, and install a crack.

That's how I did it, because I don't have £200 to spare.
Tried that once it had finished I got some error code saying it was not saved correctly or I did not have enough memory. I have like 75GB left.

Joker

I can get you a link for the full photoshop..If you want.

freak m4n

Just downloaded it via (pir***b*y.org) There are alot of torrents etc. And like what Aaron said, I don't have a spare $200 for a program on the computer.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Quote from: freak m4n on February 14, 2012, 09:35:22 AM
Just downloaded it via (pir***b*y.org) There are alot of torrents etc. And like what Aaron said, I don't have a spare $200 for a program on the computer.
Meh.. Never been a fan of torrents.. Cause viruses.. (then again all cracks do) .. I prefer direct downloads tho.
Dem digits