News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I.H.N.P. (Discussion)

Started by garrdrenn1, December 18, 2011, 03:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J100

Hey guys, My name is Josh, and you can call me that... just sayn
~J100

garrdrenn1

@Diva La Viva- Will do. I hope you re-join when you have more time to play in-game :).

@lollol- I like the ranks you posted, all except the tour guide rank. We already had that rank and it seemed kind of pointless at the time. Most of the players we help have already had time to explore worldscape and therefore doesn't need a tour. I was thinking more along the lines of just renaming the ranks we already have and maybe adding one or two. I like your willingness to help and  will give you +1 referral for posting your previous ranks, if anybody has any other suggestions for new ranks/ as to running this clan please feel free to post.

@j100- Hi josh :P

J100

Hey if we are looking for ranks why not go by metals like in game. bronze-rune and dragon barrrows god armor and like god armor can be like best people in clan like leader could be bandos and second is armadyl zammy sara so forth? So basically, Bronze: 1-5 iron: 6-10 steel: 11-15 mith:16-20 addy: 21-25 Rune: 26-30 dragon: 31-35 Barrows: 36-40. And God armors are special positions? just a thought... and that referral amount was just for example it could be more that that
~J100

Kryptonite

I don't really like the idea of ranks. I don't feel that you should need a special 'rank' to help someone in a certain way. I could see where you would want people to have different jobs, but ranks don't make much sense to me.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Wild

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 08, 2012, 09:54:25 PM
I don't really like the idea of ranks. I don't feel that you should need a special 'rank' to help someone in a certain way. I could see where you would want people to have different jobs, but ranks don't make much sense to me.
The clan doesnt even make sence to me, since you can help players without having a clan like this.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

Quote from: Wild on January 09, 2012, 02:47:08 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on January 08, 2012, 09:54:25 PM
The clan doesnt even make sence to me, since you can help players without having a clan like this.
That's true, but I guess this is kinda like the community getting together and all agreeing to help people together.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

This clan is no longer active. I will re-activate when I get a better way of running things.

Jake

I will lock this for the time being then. Let me know when you are ready to re-open the clan :)