News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Surveillance's Evidences

Started by Surveillance, February 05, 2009, 12:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surveillance

Hello everyone of WorldScape!

I have been online, and seen a lot of rule breakers. I don't usually talk ingame because I usually hide and turn on my zoom. That way People do not recognise where I am and that I am actually watching WorldScape.

I suggest you watch whose around you if you going to break a rule. I suggest you look for a player called "Surveillance".

This Thread will be edited sooner or later if i find more evidence. Currantly I found 3 While posting this.

Spammer:

Scammer:

Yell Abuser (5 Pics):

I will be adding more, and remember people! Watch out for Surveillance

Mia

Voltimolt

Mia, Be a little more supportive then that!

Well done Surveillance, I will be watching you and run away from you. This is actually great from a starter. When i first known you, which was yesterday or something around that, You were watching when you logged in.

And Surveillance is actually using his own Client but Unfortunalty, he told me, he cannot recognise anyone crown, but he hasn't tested admin crown. Mia spoke and he froze, because he didn't have any "Mod" crown coded.

mumups

Wow awesome work surveilance! Especialy when your a new player aswell!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Triniboy

Good Job, i like the screen name lolz, hey think if you get your client working you can send it to me by any chance?

Surveillance

Thanks Everybody!

Voltimolt knows me well, he supports me a lot.

Triniboy: I will send you the Client if i fix it. and if you are going to take screenshots of bad things.

Hello everybody! I had trouble with client while ingame, it seems that i cannot recognize the Player Mod Crown, I am not so sure about Allgofree Admin Crown.

Regards,

Surveillance, The WorldScape Silent Security Player.

Watch out for Surveillance.

danyaro

GREAT WORK. Hope an admin see's this and bans or mutes them. ;D

OFF THE WALL

wrigley97

GREAT WORK MAN!!!!!.... but going to danyaro's coment an admin or mod does not need to ban these players. but...they could give these so called "spammers" a warning. now about the scammers they don't need to be banned for scamming. because they acually probley didn't. they probley just lagged out in a trade.  :o  :)

once again GREAT WORK MAN
                                             ~wrigley97~
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~