News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

classic pk

Started by drakedriller, January 25, 2012, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you rather have classic pk back or just pking as is???

yes
either way is fine with me
no

Jake

You've got to admit changing from the old pking to the new lost most of our players, Argue all you want but that's the truth.

If you really want them back then you'll have to bring back the old Pking.

gomes97

Quote from: Jake on February 10, 2012, 06:05:32 PM
You've got to admit changing from the old pking to the new lost most of our players, Argue all you want but that's the truth.

If you really want them back then you'll have to bring back the old Pking.

agreed i was these days online but i saw only a few noobs.
there are no pro's online.
a few days later i look how much people there are online everyday like 8,10 max 15
if you remeber old pking there are like 20,30 people online is see no reason to bring it not back

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

Lol

Are you not going online because you think you're better than these "noobs"? Because I have some news for you buddy, you are not. Everyone was noobs one day, all they need is a push in the right direction.

theworm

I liked old wildy way better as most you know im 1defence so this new Pking thing is dumb everyone can hit me and I hit 0's about 10-12times old wildy was better because no matter what defence level was you could still kill people and thats why everyone enjoyed it you did not need 135 anything to be a ok pker. you guys seem to say it was unfair but how is it unfair if everyoone could do the food glitch? things can not be unfair if everyone can do and hit just about the same thing and with the food healing full thats where the luck of the hit and good timing for K0's came into play. I remember someone made a thread about the best Pkers if the old wildy didnt need skill then why is there better Pkers then others they would be dieing a lot like the rest of the people. So in a way old wildy did need skill the only dumb part about it I remember was when you have a 1-1 fight and someone would PJ you knowing you basicaly had 1defence and wouldn't miss. The way I see it just lower the defence down a bit because if in runescape level 99defence is hard to hit 135 is way harder even though I have 135attack and 135strength I still miss a lot. I dont know if this post completely makes sence or not but this stuff is just my opinion and I also think you guys should raise choc-ice healing a bit more because I have so much and healing 2hp I cant even heal while training.

gomes97

Quote from: Yoho on February 11, 2012, 01:44:35 PM
Lol

Are you not going online because you think you're better than these "noobs"? Because I have some news for you buddy, you are not. Everyone was noobs one day, all they need is a push in the right direction.
when i come to wildy they was that ghost armour and ahrims staff and barrage.
you cant talk to them.
but there are a few cool new peopel :P
but still i think old pking needs to come back 50% of the people whats it back.
more new people

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

I suppose you're right but you could try and make friends with them. :p
Worldscape has gone to far to change it back, I think the best possible solution is to do what Bill said, make an area for this.

Wild

i feel lonely the most time i come online, cause alot of people are afk.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

killstrike

but when there is a area for this.
is it possible to use veng in the area?

Yoho

I'm sure they could disable it.

gomes97

i have some idea's for the place.
maybe fally city the after  the shops can be wildy then
or wildy (etele) the begin part.
its will be nice when you can use then he old server screen thing.
sorry i cant explain it better :P

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Dug

Quote from: gomes97 on February 12, 2012, 12:26:26 PM
i have some idea's for the place.
maybe fally city the after  the shops can be wildy then
or wildy (etele) the begin part.
its will be nice when you can use then he old server screen thing.
sorry i cant explain it better :P

I understand you, but I doubt that it would be possible to have it on the same world, therefore people would suggest it to be on another world, which would require more money for Ryan to pay, just like blitz =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

I loved the classic pk, such great memories.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

Does no one else remember what Pking was like just before Blitz was released? The only action wildy ever saw was the 0 item magers and when people wanted to 'test their 3 hits'.  ::)

Recoil

Quote from: I Merk on February 12, 2012, 04:28:41 PM
Does no one else remember what Pking was like just before Blitz was released? The only action wildy ever saw was the 0 item magers and when people wanted to 'test their 3 hits'.  ::)
Yeah, the biggest thing for me was the clan battles. Never see them anymore. They were epic.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

i never pked before blitz  :'(. too busy skilling. now its just dumb.

This is / isn't a serious post